3.

(Justin's prov's)

  I didn't sleep at all last night mostly because I was worried about dani. Yes her names dani... At first I didn't recognize her because its been so long but i remember her.

  She's beautiful yet I know I've seen her before the clothes she wears. She always shadows over the second floor of the hang out in the dark. What I don't understand is she's a fighter I knew from when I was little. She's in the same gang I'm in but I thought she died. I thought she died when the government whipped out half the country leaving only some places as quarantines.

  She's alive and now I'm curious more then ever on how she survived. I lost my family to the government and I thought I lost my best friend whose sleeping in my bed across from me where I sit In a chair.

  "Justin...." I hear soft whisper. "Hey dani it's me your okay I got you." I heard her gasp probably thinking the same thing as me. What the fuck??? Lol .

  "How did you know it was me. I haven't even seen you since my family died." She gulped loudly making me nervous myself. "I've seen you hiding on the second floor and I know you fight too you wear the mask." I caught on I pieced it all together in the last 19 hours I've been awake with no sleep.

  "Don't tell anyone Justin please." She looked scared an I felt scared for her. But why???? Ever since we were little I wanted to protect her I fell in love with her till she disappeared and I thought she died. I never knew she was still alive if I did I would of found her sooner.

" we'll looks like we have a lot of talking to do huh?" I smiled as I looked at her broad thin frame. Her body had bruises that lingered there most likely from the fighting but I saw something else. Scars??

  I didn't want to say anything but I think I let my star linger long enough that made her flinch on the spot I quickly looked away. "Im sorry." I whispered before heading into my kitchen to make us both some breakfast.

  Is this really happening right now!?