Chapter 6: Under attack

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

The Revolution

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

The Revolution

Chapter 6: Under attack

Bass wants me to leave, and I was literally willing to fight my way out yet I've been sitting on my old bed for hours. I know I'm better off without Bass. I know he has done terrible and unimaginable things just like my brother Miles. I know he is trying to bury the good side of himself. But knowing isn't helping me, or changing the way I feel. The old Bass is in there, I've seen him. I can save him and my family. Well at least that's what one part of me believes. The other is voting to leave right now and get to my family before it's too late.

The door creaks open and a tall muscular guard with dark hair and a terrible looking moustache enters the room. The disappointment is heavy at first until I shake it off. I should be glad and not unhappy that Bass didn't walk through the door.

"What are you still doing here?" He asks.

I don't know.

"What's it to you?" I reply and he kicks the door closed with his foot.

What the hell?

"Don't get smart with me girl."

"Get the hell out!"

He shakes his head and I hear the lock click from the outside. Is this where they try to take turns with me?

I'm not going to let that happen.

"Make me," he smirks, which is when I notice his dark and menacing eyes.

"You think Monroe will be happy about this?"

"He doesn't care; he wants you gone," he shrugs.

It looks like I will be fighting my way out of here after all.

"I said get the hell out of my room!" I demand and the he takes a few steps forward.

Bring it asshole.

"Not happening; not until I'm finished with you," he smirks and lunges but I easily dodge his attack and roll under his arms; the good thing about being small and agile. I don't waste any chances and I quickly leap on his back; wrapping my arms around his throat.

I use all my strength to try and crush his wind pipe, and knock him out but he's determined and he fumbles backwards and rams me into the wall. I feel the pain as my body is squished between his and the wall but I don't let go.

My back crashes another three times before I let go unintentionally as the pain spikes through my body, and I crumble to the ground sliding down the wall before his arm wraps around my throat and he lifts me in the air

No, no . . . Hell no! I kicked him right between the legs and he yells in pain and lets me go which is when I run across the room and grab the unplugged lamp.

"You stupid bitch," he stands to his feet and I rush at him with the lamp; smashing him right in the face.

The breaking porcelain echoes around the room as he falls to the ground clutching his face, and I add insult to injury by booting him in the head with all the force I can muster. The pain sears around my body but I ignore it and run for the door.

"Open the door and I'll make sure nothing happens to you!" I bang on the door furiously although I know there's nothing I can do for him.

The bastard is quiet and quick and his arms wrap around me before he throws me to the ground. I can't help but smile; his face is cut up and there are even bits of porcelain sticking into his skin.