"Yeah, Melo." I said gritting my teeth, "We're fine, baby."

He smiled at the 'baby' nickname. "Okay, lets go." He said pulling me away to Gelo's car and I stumbled a bit at how fast he was going.

"Yo Big G. Hey Eli." I greeted them hopping in the car.

"Hey Jae." Eli said putting his arm around my shoulder. He usually does shit like that to piss Melo off, but Melo didn't even react.

"Hey, Big J." Gelo greeted as I got in the passenger seat, leaving Melo and Eli in the back.

I don't wanna deal with Melo moody ass right now.

We pulled up go the Ball's house and Melo got out right away storming up to his room. "What's his problem?" Tina asked me as I came in behind Gelo and Eli.

"Who knows." I laughed walking upstairs.

I walked past Lonzo's room and it's kind of sad that he's barley ever here. He's at UCLA a lot but he's home whenever he can be.

"Melo?" I called out and I walked in his room.

He was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling with headphones in.

I walked over to him and took them out of his ears, knowing he hates when people do that.

"What's yo problem?" I asked with my hands on my hips hovering over him.

"What you mean?" He huffed, snatching his headphones back.

"You're bein a bitch right now!" I exclaimed

"No i'm-"

"Don't even deny it. Just tell me what's wrong." I cut him off sitting in front of him on the bed.

"What was you and Quan talking about? You not mad anymore?" He asked

"I told him I forgive him. I mean the boy was crying Melo." I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"And? You forgave him because he was crying?"

"No, I forgave him cause I believe what he did was a mistake. Just like I forgave you. And he won't do it again, especially cause you're with me now. And you know ion like to hold grudges." I explained

"Yeah but Jae, he fucking-"

"Melo. Look at me, i'm fine."

"Yeah you are." He smirked wiggling his eyebrows. How he change moods so fast?

"You're so bipolar.." I rolled my eyes,"But he's one of your closest friends. You ain't gon let him go cause of a girl." I said laying down beside him

"But you ain't just a girl. You can ask me to forgive him, but I ain't gonna be friends with him right away just know that." He played with my hair and I smiled up at him.

"That's fine. Just don't hate the kid forever."

"So what we watching now?" He asked referring to Netflix that was displayed on the TV.

"Scream Queens." I offered and he shook his head.

"Not feelin it." He replied

"Love and Basketball?" I suggested. I loooove that movie.

"Sounds good."

"You never watched Love and Basketball?" I gasped holding my heart.

"Nah. Should I have?" He asked laughing

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed as I found Love and Basketball, putting it on.

* * *

ayyyye, wassup. this a shitty ass chapter but i wanted to update. imma have a better update tmrw or later tn

btw, love and basketball is a bomb ass movie so if u ain't watched it, watch it..

ty for reading. voteeee

-kay😎🖤