Perfect. 87-83.

I cheered for him then I sat down.

"He really good, Jae." Tay said referring to LaMelo.

"He could be better." I joked, my gaze went back to Melo and I smiled even though he ain't looking at me.

"How do it feel to have a boyfriend that's gonna be in the NBA?" Mia asked giggling.

"Yeah right. Like they're going to stay together for that long." I turned around at the familiar nasty voice.

"Bianca I thought yo ass was vanished." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Nope. I'll always be here. Always." She said in her annoying girly, preppy tone.

"Well then move somewhere else. Your jealous self if ruining my vibe." I finished turning back to the game.

"I'm not jealous. You should be the jealous one since your man-"

"Finish that sentence, bitch, I dare you." I threatened standing up and getting in her face.

"Whatever." She huffed moving to the other set of bleachers, but all the seats was full so she had to stand with the crowd.

Chino is just down by 2 with 20 seconds left, the score 93-91.

Gelo passed the ball in to Quan. Quan quickly ran up the court finding Melo open and passed it to him. Melo got a clean look, shooting the ball.

It circled around the rim then spilled out. The ball fell to the ground as the buzzer went off. Lavar threw his hands in the air, "Melo! What the hell was that!" He yelled as Melo walked over to the bench.

He's used to his dad yelling at him. He drank his water tuning out his Lavar's lecture.

"It's light, Melo. Only one game, bro." I heard Eli say patting Melo on the back.

"One game can mean a lot." Melo replied with his head down.

I went over to Melo, wrapping my arms under his jersey. "Hey baby."

"Hi." He said, his voice hoarse.

I unwrapped my arms from around him, going infront of him so I could see his face. "E is right. It's one game. You did great."

"I love when you call be baby...it's sexy." He laughed, looking down at me.

There's my Melo.

"Are you coming over?" I asked

"I should probably go home. Dad." He explained simply, "But you come over later."

I got up off the bench. "Okay. I'll see you later." I said planting a kiss on his lips, he kissed me more aggressively and I pulled away, "Not now."

"So tonight?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Maybe." I said walking away. I looked back and he had a big smile on his face.

- - - - -

"Smack that boy for me, will you." Lavar said to me as I walked in the living room. Him and Tina were sitting together talking.