prologe

(Bella)

I admit I didn't have a great childhood my sister helped me out when. I needed it you see I never told anyone that I had siblings. They are twins and older my brother was abusive to me and my sister when my parents weren't around. My parent's loved my older brother.  Dustin was always the good child in their eyes. When they got the chance they sent us to bording school in Italy. I was 7 and my siblings were15 at the time.  One day we were walking around voltarra Italy when out of no were Dustin attacked us that day was the day my parents saw what he has been doing to us. My dad didn't care so my parents got a divorce my brother was smart and in college in Italy. After that day we finished our year out at school. On our last day of school we were going on a field trip to a castle in voltarra Italy. It was a senior trip I know what you are going to say but here's the thing I am really smart just like my siblings. When we got their we met three men my sister fell in love with them so we both were saved they were vampires and saved our lives my sister told them that. She will come back and spend forever with them. After. She becomes a doctor. And that's what she did. After we graduated we went to live with our mother while we went to college. My sister graduated from medical school at the age of 20 and worked at the local hospital for two years before leaving to go to Italy we never heard from her again sadly I forgot everything that happened when i was living in Italy. I graduated from med school a year after she left the local hospital allowed me to continue my studies under their watch I wanted to learn everything I could so I could be the best doctor I can be I continued that until I was 15 then I stated taking online courses for early childhood development and phycolgy. And business. I got my PhD in all three by the age of 17 that's when I moved in with my father and had to go through high school again. You see Dustin died two years before I was sent here apparently he went. On a trip to Italy turns out he was my sisters meal but my father was told that he was in a car accident an died on impact. But back to me my father cared for me but missed dustin. When people ask if I was his little sister I simply say I don't have any siblings. Except a sister that died. On the first day of school I met the cullens we got really close. Except for rosalie. After my 19th birthday they left. That's were my story starts.