Chapter 3: Meet Jayvion

Jayvion's POV: Aye y'all I'm Jayvion nice to meet y'all :) I'm 17 don't let the tattoos fool you 😒

Anyways, I live in a nice neighborhood in Philly it ain't always been like this though I've been through some stuff but ion know if ima discuss that right now.

My parents ? They good folks always involved in my life and making sure I'm good , I got a good support system they know the struggle better than I do , they've been through more than I have ever so I can't say I've been through hell.

Like I said I got a good support system that support system involves more than my parents, ya know I got a few solid friends I keep my friend group small now that I don came up I can't believe how many fakes there are. But man....its this one girl .... She's my best friend AND I love her to death I'd do anything for her she's amazing , so tiny with a soft voice and beautiful smile she stay looking fye 😍.  She's really the only reason I don't knock the hell out of this one nigga that irks me to the fullest bruh. He her boyfriend so I tolerate him , he think he better than me and that I'M a bad influence on Y/n which Is my best friend. He really tries his best to get her to stop fucking with me but maaan we all know she ain't going no where and neither am I and his dumb ass just gonna have to get over that.

To be honest ion Care if he don't it bothers him so much and I think I like that :)

A/N something quick and short as I get back into writing the chapters will get longer ,idek if this match up with the lady chapter