Chapter 19

Gerard's pov

"Daddy?"

"Yes, my kitten?" Frank said, his voice making his chest vibrate under my head.

"Am I pretty?" I asked softly, feeling a blush rise up in my cheeks.

"Of course, baby boy, you're so pretty and cute." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"A-and you love me, r-right?" I asked.

"I love you so, so, so much, baby, with all my heart and more." He said making me feel a bit better. "Why are you asking me this?"

I just shrugged and hid my face against his chest. True is, I've been pretty depressed lately because I remembered everything about my past. But what kept me going was Frank and how he helped me through all of this.

"Baby boy, tell Daddy why you're asking, please." He said softly making me instantly melt.

"I-I just... I've been really sad lately..." I finally admitted. I felt Frank tense up under me.

"Why, love?"

"B-because I remember everything from my past..." I mumbled sadly before looking up at him.

"I can see if your old therapist could start seeing you again... I know she helped you a lot when you saw her."

"I don't think I need a therapist... I just need time." I sighed, sliding off of the bed until I was standing.

Frank stared at me questioning as I walked over to our closet and opened it up, looking through some of the things that I bough a few weeks ago. Closing the door behind me I picked up my new tail and ears. I almost found my new pair of dark purple lace panties that looked so pretty. Biting my lip I managed to get my tail in, my ears clipped into my hair, and the panties up my thighs and over my bum.

Looking down into the small box I saw the collar that I ordered as well. It was so pretty and made of really leather. It was black with a small bell in the front next to a name tag that read "Daddy's little kitten" in pretty swirly font.

"Gee baby, why are you in the closet?" I heard Frank call out softly making me giggle as I looked at myself in the mirror. I did look really cute and hopefully Frank thinks so too.

I grabbed the cock ring too just in case before opening the door. Looking down at my bare feet I slowly walked back over to Frank and stood next to the bed.

"Wow baby, you look amazing..." Frank mumbled making me smile a little.

"Really?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Yes, baby, you look so good. Come to Daddy." He said, holding his arms out. I crawled onto the bed and into his lap. "Why did kitten decide to dress up?"

"Because... I-I want you to m-make me feel pretty." I mumbled shyly.

"You're already pretty, baby." He chuckled softly making me blush. "Kitten is the prettiest baby boy in the world."

"Really, Daddy?" I asked, looking up at him with big, hopeful eyes.

"Yes, love, the more prettiest, adorable, cutest kitten of them all."

Gathering all of my courage I leaned forward and kissed him gently. I could feel how surprised he was by my actions but he didn't complain and kissed me back just as gently. His fingers tangling in the back of my hair as he slowly tilted my head back to deepen the kiss.

I whimpered softly as he pulled my body closer until our chests were touching. I gripped his shoulders tightly, trying to keep myself grounded but it didn't help because it felt like I was floating, getting high off of his lips.