part 5

Jeff couldn't hold back after hearing u say that. He picked you up and put you on your bed. He smiled at the things going throw his head. Jeff kissed you on the cheek then whispered in ur ears now "let's take these off." He pulls off your shirt and pants leaving u in your bra and thong. When he had seen what u where wearing he smiled and said " oh how sexy of u to wear that now ur just going to make me want u even more."

Your pov:  he took off my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra and thong . Omg I'm so embarrassed. I snap out of my daze when I hear what he says to me. " oh how sexy of u to wear that now ur just going to make me want u even more." Wait omg did he just say that he wanted me. I sat there knowing he wanted me but I don't think he knows I want him.

Jeff's pov:  I just can't take it anymore
She's just so. U get sidetracked by a pair of lips touching urs. Oh wow someone's alittel impatient. It's kinda cute she she just can't hold back. Well let's play around a bit. I pined her down which made her pout a bit i think it's really cute. She's just so danm sexy.

(Y/n) pov :Jeff pinned me down. I got a bit sad I wanted to be in control. He looked at me with lustful eyes and smiled. I looked into his black eyes and thought they were so beautiful. I was in a daze only to be cut off by him kissing my neak. I loved this so much I was so happy. I whispered to Jeff  that I wanted to play with him so bad. I saw his eyes widen.

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry guys I been busy with school and everything that goes along with that I will try my hardest to update soon