part 3: let's play a game

Jeff's pov : she said my name..... I look around her room I see posters of me everywhere. I smiled at this i look at her grinning. "So you stalk me now hah." She got up off her bed and started to rip off the posters. It's was kinda cute she started to acting funny. She said " I don't know what your talking about ppfff pfff pff hah ha ha." "It's not like I read about you or love you or anything." She said this and I could not help but laugh it was funny how she went to scared shitless to embraced but it was cute.

Your pov: he saw the posters omg I started to freak out I ripped the posters off the wall. I started to get nervous and say things. He laughed at me omg is he smiling at me i don't know what's going on. As I'm almost done ripping off the posters he said something that sent chills up my back. " you want to play a little game." I was frozen I didn't know what to do. "Come on it will be fun. You will love it." He said whispering in my ear.

Jeff's pov: she so cute I looked at her while smiling and said "you want to play a little game." She sat their and didn't move. I went up to her and moved her hair and whispered in her ear "Come on it will be fun. You will love it." She didn't move still. I moved in front of her my face was close to her face she trembled. " oh come on don't be scared Jeff will take care of you. Don't you want this?" She looked up at me to my surprise she said something. " Jeff I have loved u for a long time. It's hard to believe your right in front of me. Jeff please just stay with me and get to know me. Give me a chance before u kill me." I looked at her  and for the first time I didn't want to kill one of my victims. She said she loved me but I never met her but she knew me. Her (e/c) eyes looked in to mine. I started to smile and I told her "I'll give u a chance and I will get to know everything about you. Even ur body" I had just met her but for some reason I want to stay with her. For some reason I wanted her.

(To be continued)