30 August 2017 UPDATE

Officially the beginning of the semester. Which means a very stressed me, which isn't very entertaining. College is a lot of fun, but the workload is intense. I guess it doesn't help when you're an English Literature major trying to get your Bachelors degree in rural Pennsylvania...

Anyways! How are ya'll doing? I know school has just started for about everyone else too. Let me know how all of your classes are going in the comments! I would love to hear about everyone's insane schedules so I feel less crazy about mine *insert teary eyed face here* but seriously, drop a comment.

Got a lot done today in my 5-6 hours (almost) of free time between classes on campus. For example, I finished my article for my school's newspaper (and uploaded it), uploaded the Epilogue to Heathens & Heroes (will cover that in a minute), read the play in my book that was supposed to be done last week, went through e-mails, and had a sudden epiphany over what song was playing throughout the café and had to yell to my fellow Supernatural lover across the room about it, to which he replied that it wasn't Tuesday, causing me to go into a fit of giggles.

Can you guess the song?

Heat of the Moment by Asia.

Yes, that just happened.

ANYWAYS, I finally finished updating Heathens & Heroes. It's finally done. Which means, yes, I have the second book started but I haven't found the enthusiasm to write twenty pages at a time like I did with the first book--perhaps I will work on it between my class and my club meeting at 8:30 tonight. The problem with school is that I lose focus on other things but I will continue to try to work towards the second book, I promise.

Enjoy the Epilogue of Heathens & Heroes--thank ya'll for everything!

More updates coming soon.