Fun in homework

castiels pov 

Dean and I sat on the bed together, as my sisters cleaned the downstairs as usual,
A

And my brothers all did their no more test they did everyday I just didn't join them because I had a guest, I helped Dean with his homework and help me with mine... Kind of lose more of me helping him but we're not going to get in 2 it, me and Ian had a nice time together as we talked and laughed I'm glad you got along with my family even though I could feel the tension between everyone brother doesn't mean I like guests so I was kind of expecting him to be off what do you spell Dean, but I don't really mind me and Dean had a good time, well we're doing her homework news getting kind of late dean asked " this what you do every night? Just dinner, homework?" he asked i didn't really know how to respond to this it was what I did everyday " I didn't really have friends now and then me and my brothers would go out and have a little fun but that not very often..." I said to him thinking some of the things in my head, dean smirks at me "well i love to hang out with you more man!" he laughed and smacked my arn playfully and chuckled, i chuckled softly, nodding in agreement with dean.

DEANs POV
I found a way that cas never really hung out with anyone, you seem like a very nice to you and I don't understand why people  quote unquote don't like him but it's none of my business, after i finished my homework with cas i turned on the tv in his room, he didn't seam to mind, "so cas..what we ganna  di about Crowley?" i asked him Castile didn't really respond he just kept looking the TV, "cas!" i yelled he jolted back into reality and looked at me "u..Hh yes sorry i...I don't nt know just let him do it?" he said rubbing the back of his neck "WHAT NO" i yelled "dean keep it down..." he said back to me, i just sighed "i don't know why you  let people treat you like a doormat,.." i stated, he just looked away "its because  i am Dean"