CHAPTRE 5

Hi guys this is the part that is going to spice up the hold  story and please vote and comment at the end  ;)

   " Wow!"  This fu** place is awesome,look at the clothes." V said  looking all over the place . l know right. I still can't  believe they what someone who absolutely  don't know a shit about fashion to work for them."i said looking my self up and down in the glass mirror.

   Not that i look bad or any thing but i don't look like the kind of type to be in this field of work plus i am wearing
some kind of top that i absolutely don't  know the name of with a high wasted pants killing it off with a pair of sneaks.

Look Charlie you can do it plus he could of pick plenty other people to do this but he pick you so man up and stop saying what you don't deserve and what you deserve because Charlie you out of any one i know absolutely deserve it ok. She said looking at me with eye that can kill a man but i know what she mean,she's right i work too hard to stop and give up a ones in a million dream.

    Am excuse me can i help you with some thing? A girl with the most beautiful eyes ask me with a genuine smile i smile back and told her i was her for  the job.

    "You most be Miss.Carter, so happy to meet you come this way?"she said leading me and V to the back of the store were we meet some man. He look like he's in his 40's  also he look gay like super guy. He flip his hair and play with his nails wild talking with the kind lady we meet earlier. After they talk he walk towards us and eyed V up and down and he pull out a cared an give it to her and told her that she was hired to go and buy new clothes with her friend hear. First we look at each other and  bust out laugh plus his face expression was price less it even make me laugh for more. What's the mater her and what's with the laughing?" he ask taping his foot and watching his nails,V just put her hand on her mouth and shake her head  and then she say that he has the wrong person the the person he hired was standing next to her and he tilled his heard to look at me and walk back wile shaking his heard. You,you don't know nothing about fashion so how did i hired you he ask look me up and down. "Mister name less my best friend here know a thing or two about fashion so if you don't hired her your gone regret it ok." She said rolling her heard at him. Mam look my name is mister logon pocket (wattpaders i know his name is funny but that all i got)okey and clearly she has absolutely no fashion taste a…… as he was about to talk I cut in and ask to go to the front, were he said okay and produced at the front were i told him that maybe I'm not the best person at fashion nor dressing  but i can  pear off an original, most breath taking outfit that he's as never seen but heard of and it all start with this bra cut  sexy red dress  that can go good with this red leather jacket and since the dress is  mid thigh and will be hugging her curved body it will be good to wear black stiletto heels, hair let go curly with a bang on the right side of her face pairing it of with a black choker  necklace and to top it of two big hop earring and trust me with that outfit when she going to a club all the guy eyes  will be glue on her body and with that i put back the dress and walk back to give V a high five were gay boy walk away and was talking to the lovely lady with his hand on his hip and snapping his fingers and rolling his herd back and front like man get a pair of balls and stop acting like a woman.

       Well  Charlie you got the job you an stat to tomorrow after school so i shall leave you and your friend to shop handing  me the card  and was about to walk away when he stop and look back and told me to buy some sexy clothes for my sexy body and that he left and disappeared into the back room .

"OMG!"OMG!"

            I  can't believe i got the job i said to V jumping up and down and she told me that i deserve it and that we got money so let's stat to shop and with that we shop and shop until my feet started to hurt and with that we meet back up at the front to cash our clothes and made our way to her still cute car. We got in and she made her way out of the park in lot  and onto the main rood.

         "OML!" I'm tied i felt that i shop till i drop i said flipping my now messy hair in a bun.  Well  we did shop till we drop she said pulling in to my drive way.

We made our way up stair because it was already to late to go back to school so we enter my room and she told me that i have thee amazing room ever throwing the bag on my bed and told me to see what she bought for my. First i was taken back at what she said so i ask her were her bag and she told me that it's just two so she left it in the car. V you now ....... I was cut of by  her word that she said don't need it that she just wanted to support me and help me pick out my outfit. V i know we just turn friends and you done so much for me already I'm just thankful for it and you are the world best friend   a person can ask for and with all that she ask me for my hand will she dig through her pocket were she pull our a pin and stick me and then her self with it and took my hand again and smash it together and said now we are not just best friend but blood sister and bring me in a huge an her eye sated to tear up and she pull away an told me that  we should put the clothes away.   We pack and tossed out clothes that she said that is hideous and not spouses to be here.

After all that packing we decided to hug out and watch movies all day. It was about haft the day wen i got a text from peter asking me were i was and that when i remember that i had soccer tryouts to day and with that i speed up stairs leaving V with a confused looked on her face.

    I put on my soccer shots and vest with soccer on the front with a white and blue shoes on and run down  the stairs and stop  wen V ask were I'm going so i quickly speak telling her  that am on a journey to get on the soccer team.

"Okay!"   

   She said and suggested she drove me so we quickly speed out the door and to the car were we made our way to the school.

    I finally reached to the school after V terrible driving ( don't tell her) i speed though the hallways and finally found the field were the meeting was still going on so i was about to  walk down  to have a seat and try and ketch  my self when i herd some one say young lady school is over and guessing by the voice it's the coach.

     "I know that sir!" I said still trying to get my breathing under control. Well  cheleadar practice is over so run along so i can get back to my meeting."he said looking me up and down. Well thank for telling me but i didn't come her for that, i said still trying to breath. May i ask what you came here for?"he ask waiting for me to give him a answer. Well sir I'm here to try out for the soccer team,i said and evey one broke out laughing at what i said but that did not hurt me that they think that a girl can't play.   

...............;)

HOW SO YOU GUYS THINK OF THAT VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU GUY WHAT AND IF IT'S GOOD AND BTW AS I SAID IT WELL IT GOOD YOU WATCH AND READ BYEEEEEE XOXOX ;)