Chapter 23

Snow's pov.
3 weeks later

I have been edgy with coming out of the house. I don't want to get shot again or something else that is terrible.

James was at a pack meeting at the moment. I'm in the garage trying to figure out which car I should take. It's a Lamborghini or a BMW i8.

I guess I'll choose the Lamborghini. I love sport cars and the interior. I grabbed the car keys from the box on the wall full with others.

I hopped in and opened the garage then drove off. Oh my one more mile and I'll be off of James territory. I know I might be acting stupid, but we don't know where Liz is or her mate.

I wonder what they are planning next. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't know the store was coming up. I found a empty parking spot then got out and locked the car.

I went to the pharmacy side and started looking for the stuff I needed. I don't get why they put it in the pharmacy side, but oh well. I got two boxes and put them in the cart.

Now since I got that off my shoulder time to shop for food. Mostly junk food and strawberries but it's still food. I got milk and put it in the cart.

I made it to the junk food aisle and there was nobody here. Yay less people to judge me. I grabbed chocolate chip chewy cookies but stopped moving when I felt something sharp on my back.

"Since I want half this food I'm gonna follow you, you pay for it but don't do anything stupid." She pocked the knife in my back deeper which made me growl.

I put the cookies in the cart and started walking to the cashier. We were getting close and I didn't want her to see the two boxes so while she wasn't paying attention I put them back.

She saw my movement and looked but I pretended to be getting a hot Cheetos bag which now I want really bad so I got it.

I paid for the stuff and started heading to my car when Liz stopped me with the knife. "Follow me" I looked at the Lamborghini and back and started walking beside her.

I dropped all the bags on accident. "Sh*t" I pretended I didn't mean to which in reality I did. "Lazy scum" I growled at what she called me but pulled my wolf down.

I got the milk and knocked her out with it. I grabbed my cookies and chips then ran to the car. I hopped in and drove off fast.

I stopped the car when close to James territory and pulled over. I opened the door and threw up. I closed the door and wiped my mouth. I hate this taste in my mouth. I have been throwing up for a week now.

I drove off and checked my mirror realizing there was a car speeding towards me. I stepped on the gas pedal and started drifting through the trees.

Thank you Danny for teaching me how to drift. I was about to get onto James land when the car got flipped over. I opened my eyes noticing a stinging pain in my arm.

I looked at my arm and there was glass in it. I grabbed ahold of the glass and ripped it out. Bad idea cause if I don't get this fixed I'm gonna bleed out. Even though I'm already doing that but it made it worse.

My door got ripped open to see a big bulky guy standing there. He ripped off my seatbelt and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder which hurt badly cause he's not gentle.

'James james! HELP!!!JAMES' come one mindlinking has to help me. 'Sweety what's up? where are you? Are you okay?' I mentally rolled my eyes. 'Follow my scent I'm a mile off the territory someone is carrying me away.'

I heard him growl in my head. Why does this need to happen now?!? I kept on kicking around until I got the perfect shot. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

Hope he doesn't have children. I got up and started running as fast as I can. "James! James!" please oh please hear me.

I started running and running. I can't run for a whole mile without him catching me. I started climbing up a tall tree hoping it will hide my scent and hide me.

I was at the top of the tree looking down as best as I can without getting caught. 'James help I'm hiding in a tree' it didn't take him a minute to answer.

'I'm almost there hold on' I prayed that they will find me and save me. I looked back down to see the dude sniffing around. He looked up, but I guess didn't see me. He ran another way.

I closed my eyes and leaned back and sighed. "You can't get away from me that easy" I opened my eyes to see the dude one branch below me.

"Leave me alone!" I started trying to get away but there was no where to go. He grabbed my ankle and I stepped on it but then lost my balance and fell.

He caught me and I'm hanging in the air right now. I held onto his wrist for dear life. "I might as well drop you for you can die...faster way of getting rid of you."

I looked at him with wide eyes and gribbed onto him tighter. I just wanted something specific and junk food. "One " he had four fingers holding me.

"Two" three fingers only. "Three" fingers only."Four" one finger left, how is he holding me. "Bye bye dim wit"