Chapter 6

I woke up again. This is like the third time I woke up tonight. I hate that I cant sleep. But this time when I wake up Xzavier was gone.

    I didn't like it that he left me alone. I was freezing my butt off. I took my blanket with me and went outside. I saw Xzavier walking out of the forest with some branches.

    He put them where I think was suppose to be a bonfire. I really didn't care I just wanted warmth. I guess Xzavier knew I was cold cause now he was hugging me. I never told him when my birthday was.

    My birthday is tomorrow. I'm turning 17 tomorrow. That is the age of when i'll find my mate. I was kinda hoping it was Xzavier. Except I really didn't know what I wanted.

    Xzavier finally got a fire going. It didn't take that long but it seemed like he was getting frustrated. When the fire was over we started to pack everything we had.

    I was really tired of moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It was getting late and we just found a spot to settle. I finally got the time to change so I did. I was in sweat pants. They were black with only two front pockets.

    I had a regular red shirt on with a white jacket. The hoodie was so fluffy. It was my favorite jacket. I felt much more comfortable in this.

    I smelt the most terrific smell. I knew right away it was my mate. I started walking to it. It seemed really close.

    I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I knew right away it was him. He was in a black jacket though. He had his hoodie on so I couldn't see his face.

    I hated how I couldn't see my mates face. I wanted to know so bad who it was. I yelled out to the man. "Excuse me sir.?" He wouldn't stop at all. All he did was pick up his speed.

    I started to wonder why. Did he know I was his mate? Why didn't he want me to see him? Does he not want me? Questions started rushing through my mind.

    I got tired of games and ran up to him. I knocked him down. "Got you." I said while I was now on top of him. It didn't take much effort for him to stand up. I was on his back now.

    It was like a piggy back ride except I was trying to get off. I didn't like piggy back rides that much. But from him touching and on that same spot there were sparks.

    He finally started to talk and he let me down. "You don't want me and I know you would hate me." I was now really curious. Why would my mate think I would hate him?

   "Why would I hate you your my mate.?!" I was now wondering so many things. "CAUSE I HAVE DONE BAD THINGS!" He yelled with hurt in his voice. I was shocked what did he do.

     "You know I will forgive you.""No...no you will hate me and not except me." He had so much hurt in his voice now. I couldn't help it but I just went for it.

    I hugged him from behind. I could tell he was shocked from my act. I could tell cause he stiffed up but then went with it. He turned his body around when I was hugging him.

    He started to hug me back. I felt loved. He had so much warmth. I just wanted to stay like this. I loved the smell of his scent. I felt protected in his arms. I tried to let go to see him but he wouldn't let me.

    I just went with it and went back in the hug. "I promise I wont hate you."I said trying to make him let me see him. He nodded and I could fell him taking in my scent.

    He backed away slowly. And I stopped him from showing me. I say "I'll close my eyes and you can tell me when to open them..k?" I saw him nod in the corner of my eye.

    I held onto him when I closed my eyes to make sure he didn't run. "Y...You can o...open them now." He said stuttering a little. I chuckled just a bit and said ok. I opened them slowly I was shock who I saw.

    HIM...IM KINDA GLAD BUT HIM!! Who I saw was the last person I thought would be my mate. I didn't know what to say. I could tell he was disappointed cause he looked down.

    I didn't want him to do that so I kissed him. He was shocked yet again but went with the kiss. Their were fireworks going everywhere. It felt magical. I was kissing him. I was kissing......

------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA IM EVIL. Sorry it took me awhile I was busy with life. Wait till I post the next chapter to see who it is. It wont take long but ya. BYE BYE