Part 17

You keep your head Down in attempt to hide your blush, you felt a spark between myles and you. You placed your phone to your chest and took a deep breath.

You sat down back into our chair "are we ready to leave yet" you asked taking the last bite of your pancake. "Yup" Daniel nodded and stood up, "so, who was that" Daniel asked out of no where, "no one" you mumbled and blushed slightly "Y/n I know you, did he do anything to you" Daniel panicked. You laughed and shook your head, " you're so cute, he didn't do anything" you stood onto your tippy toes and ruffed his hair.

You exited he place and started walking towards the car with Daniel when your phone vibrated, you pulled it out and saw a message from myles.

Myles: hey beautiful, I forgot to ask you if you'd like to hang out with me later today.

Y/n: um yeah of course, lemme ask my friends.

Seen 11:42 am

"Daniel, I feel a bit sick. I won't be coming to the show tonight" you say clenching your stomach pretending to be sick. "But, you were meant to perform today" Daniel complained. "I'll perform another day, I promise" you reassured. Daniel sighed and nodded and went into the car.

Y/n: hey I can come tonight, pick me up at (random address) at 6 pm

Myles: okay, see you later cutie

You blushed once again, You placed your phone back into your pocket and laid your head down on Daniel shoulder.