Surprise!!!

The door bell rung.

"Babe? Who was supposed to visit today?" I asked confused looking at him.

"I'm not sure. Do you want to get the door this time?" he asked not wanting to get fussed at this time.

"I would love too." I smiled going to open the door.

The door bell rung again.

"Coming!" I called as I got closer.

I opened and saw the team.

"Hey guys!" I smiled with a hand on my belly, "Sorry about my outfit. Didn't know I was having guest."

"Did you just eat?" Brian asked pointing to my stomach

"A whole baby." I said opening the door wider, "Come on in."

"Aww! Congrates!" Letty smiled hugging me.

"Thanks chica." I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Hi Jack!" I smiled picking him up.

"Be careful." Dom warned.

"I know." I giggled going back to Han.

"Look who I found at the door." I smiled sitting Jack in his lap.

"Hey guys!" Han smiled at them.

"Hey." they smiled back.

"Well let me go get some bottoms. I'll be back in about twenty minutes." I sighed.

"Give me them socks off your feet. You almost fell earlier. Don't need you are the baby getting hurt." Han said.

I huffed and sat down to take off my socks.

"You're slowing down the process here. You know it takes me about ten minutes to get up the stairs." I grumbled going to the stairs.

"Want any help?" Tej asked.

"Nope. I got this." I said going up the stairs.

"This is a funny sight to see." Rome chuckled after five minutes.

"Fudge you Roman." I flipped him off and I got closer to the top.

"Poor Tana." Mia giggled.

"I know. Han! Why didn't you tell me I can order one of those old people things to come up and down the stairs?!" I glared just thinking about it.

"What fun would that be and plus you said you want the exercise." Han smirked.

I sat on the top stair.

"I'm tired." I gasped leaning against the wall.

They laughed at me again.

"I feel so bad for you right now." Letty pouted.

"If you felt bad you would not laugh at me." I pouted back.

I got back up and went found some running shorts. It took me awhile to get them on but I did it. Then I went back downstairs.

"There she goes!" Rome cheered.

"Thank you. Thank you." I smiled blowing kisses.

I sat next to Han and grabbed Jack from him.

"Welcome back." he smiled kissing my cheek.

"I am so sleeping down here again." I sighed.

"You let her sleep down here?" Dom asked.

"Sometimes. When he can't win the battle and I will win tonight." I said.

"She's like 130 with the baby soaking wet. Grab her ass and take her to bed." Rome said shaking his head.

"Not when she cries her ass off about wanting to sleep on the pull out sofa. When I offer to join her she tells me no. Go be comfortable in the bed. I'll see you in the morning." Han mocked me.

"What? I don't like seeing him uncomfortable." I said blushing.

"Maybe I'm uncomfortable when your not under me." he shrugged making me tear up.

"Aww. Babe." I smiled as the pregnancy tears started flowing.

Mia started crying also.

"Mia? Is it you allergies?" I asked using the code word.

"Yes. Must be dust somewhere near." she giggled.

"Forgot to dust the other day." I giggled back.

The others shook their heads at us.

"Ok Tej, Dom, Rome, and Brian. But Han; well mainly I; wanted to know if you guys wanted to be godfathers to you child?" I asked them with a smile on my face.

"What about Jess and Leon?" Dom asked.

"Next kid we have." I said already planed it out.

"How many kids are y'all trying to have?" Letty asked.

"I want six but she said no." Han smirked.

"Cause that would ruin my cookie." I sighed face palming, "I thought we went over this babe. Plus they are expensive. If I have more than three you know what that means? I have to hand over my business. I'm not ready to hand it over yet."

"Yea but when you have my godchild you will have to give up that life." Dom said with a serious look on his face.

"Ok I can do that as long as you all do too. I can't be around here worrying about everyone. We all move close and we call it quits. That's the only way I'm going out." I said.

"Tana. This is-

"Nope. Ride or die. Remember?" I cut Brian off.

"You can get killed." Tej said.

"I'm not promise to see tomorrow. We all aren't. But if I say I got you until I die. I got you. Plus don't forget. I'm a bad bitch no one can't kill me."

"This crazy bitch." Rome laughed making me smile.

"So let's start planning this wedding. I want to do it in about three months." I said as they all got comfortable.

"You'll be just having your baby." Mia said.

"No I won't I'm only three months pregnant. Dang." I said with my hand over my heart.

"Damn." Tej said.