I Don't Know How

I fixed my hair and hat again as another song came on from my phone.

"Those shorts are cute on you." Han smirked at me before he put his hand on my thigh.

"Thank boo." I blew him a kiss.

Nothing changed, well beside the part that Letty was killed. Mia was pregnant and yes Brian is the father.

Oh to those who didn't know; Brian and I made up when he came to New Orleans with the others. We fought it out until he tapped out.

My favorite bounce song came on and I got up and started twerking.

I didn't notice we stopped until I heard Roman mouth. They couldn't see me because I was bent over the seat into the back seat dancing.

"Why do you have a girl twerking in your car?" he asked Han.

"Cause that's what I wanted to do." I sassed getting up.

"Plus it's her car." Han shrugged eat chips.

I lit my blunt to try to stop myself from attacking Roman. It will come sooner or later. I can promise you that.

"You guys made it!" Dom smiled noticing everyone, "Santana really?"

"Need it." I said eyeing Roman.

Roman thought that I snitched when he got caught. Han looked at me.

"Come back to it later. I'll give you a pass." he said walking over to put it out.

"Okay." I said letting him.

I got out the car and walked around. Roman glared at me as I did to him.

"I want you to open that big ass mouth to say something. I would lay you bitch ass out." I warned.

"Brian!" Roman hissed.

"I'm not in this dude. You got yourself into it so now you have to suffer." Brian said putting his hand up.

I tackled Roman and we fought to see who would tap out first.

"No just let them. He will tap out in three. Two. One." Brian counted dow.

"Okay! You won!" Rome pouted like a little kid.

"Sore loser." I smiled before helping him up.

"You're more nutter than the first time we met." Rome said pulling me into a hug.

"You got your ass kicked by a girl." the guy next to him laughed, "I am Tej by the way."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Santana." I smiled.