"Oh no need, it was my fault I was texting and I wasn't looking ahead, And you are not stupid, you just screwed up, hell I screwed up,we all do." he said

What a sweet heart. I wonder what grade he's in, he looks like a senior...

"Still so sorry" I said

"Don't apologize, its fine"

"Sorry, I cant help it"

"There it is again, you've apologized about 4 times in the past five minutes" he said chuckling.

I laughed back and he stuck out his hand,

"I'm Michael, but you can call me Mike" he said smiling.

"I'm Natasha, nice to meet you Michael"

"Mike" he said

"Nice to meet you, Mike" I mimicked his tone.

"See you around" he said

I smiled and got back into my car to park it, I have to hurry now and put all my stuff in my locker, and maybe meet up with my best friends Beatrice and Rachel. I've known Beatrice and Rachel for quite some time now, id say about 8 years now, yep since 4th grade.

I looked at my schedule.

•1st period- Human Anatomy
•2nd period- English 4 Honors
•3rd period- Photography 3
•4th period- US History
•5th period- Free period/Lunch
•6th period- Music (Orchestra)
•7th period- Pre-Calculus

I got all the classes I wanted! yay!

Anatomy was good, and so was English, Photography, and US History. Since it's the first day it was just all the rules and blah blah blah but I met some new friends and woah these senior guys are smoking hot this year! It's finally my free period so I walked to my locker to put some stuff away and headed out to the cafeteria to get some food. I started walking and I got caught up texting Beatrice on my phone and bumped into somebody and we both went down falling and I felt someone on top of me. Why me? Why my first day? ugh this is embarrassing. And who was this guy on top of me. Then I saw it....his black buttoned up shirt.
Dammit! Not again!

"Well hello there" a familiar voice said.

"Hi" I said embarrassed
"Sorry about that" I added.

He then got off of me and stood up holding a hand out to help me get up. I took it. Wow, his hands were so soft for a guys hand.. but I liked it. I finally got up and he was just looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"You said sorry again." he said

"Well I bumped into you so I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention"

"Or you're just a clumsy girl"

"Or I'm not"

"Well okay, maybe not. Where ya headed?" he asked

"Well I'm headed down to the cafe to get some food."

"So was I, mind if I walk with you?"

Say yes Natasha he's so hot and this is your chance to talk to him besides those awkward run-ins when you're either hitting his car or knocking him down in the middle of the hallway.

"Not at all" I said smiling.

"So Natasha, how has your day been?"

"Alright so far, just a bit bored from all the instructions and rules"

"Yeah me too, it gets annoying" he said

So we get to the lunch lines, say bye and go our different ways, I got a text from Beatrice to meet her in the courtyard so I headed down that way.

"Hey B!" I yelled

I was excited to see her cause it's been about a week or two since I last saw her, she went on vacation that last few weeks of summer.

"Ahhhh Naty!!"

We both ran and hugged each other.

"So how was Jamaica?!" I asked

"Awesome, I spent so much time at the beach I looked like a prune when I got back!"

We both laughed and then sat down to eat our lunches .
Quickly the hour ended and it was time to go to my 6th period which was orchestra.

Orchestra went smoothly, we just discussed upcoming events and rules and the grading scale blah blah. One more class Naty one more class.

Next up was Pre-Calc... oh god this class is going to be a tough one, my mom suggested me to get tutored by teacher so I have to ask.

I'm lost. Where the hell is building 1100? My class was in 1118A. Oh there it is, behind the Arts hall. Thanks to whoever invented maps.. even though this one is confusing, or I'm holding it upside down... focus Naty focus.

I finally got to 1118A and went inside, all of the students were wondering around the classroom looking for the name tag with their name on it. Mine was right in front of the teachers desk along the wall.

I started looking through my bag for a piece of gum and a pen to sign the syllabus, but then I looked up and I wish I hadn't. A man opened the door walked in swiftly,and made his way toward the teachers desk.

Oh no. Why?! Why? NO!!! I was screaming in my mind.
When he started walking towards the teachers desk and sat down, I looked over at the desk and saw a name tag with the name "Michael Allon" Then I looked up to see this handsome man who I hit his car this morning, tackled in the hallway and walked to lunch with sitting at the teachers desk. What the hell man?

"Psssst."

"Yesss..." he said while looking at me shocked.

"Mike what are you doing at the teachers desk! He should be here any minute now!" I said

"Natasha..." he said

"What?"

"I am the teacher" he whispered.