~Chapter 18~ Decisions. Decisions.

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, I need you to promise me that you won't get upset or mad about anything I am about to tell you ok?"

"How can I promise that If I don't know what your going to say?" i was confused, "Are you ok Felix? Your not dying are you?"

"Why do you always assume I am dying?"

"I don't know. I just figured what ever it is must be bad, and honestly that would be the worst thing that could happen. You promised me you would always be there for me, If you die how are you going to do that?"

"Point taken. No it isn't anything that bad, I am not dying. But what I am going to tell you is something that I have thought about a lot, and you deserve to know. But my mind is made up about the situation and there will be no changing it. Got it?"

"Your worrying me Felix, Just tell me."

"Y/N I love you. I have always loved you, and I always will. That's why I am not going anywhere. That's why I am always there no matter what time it may be. I have loved you for years. You are not trouble. You have never been trouble. And you never will be trouble. Because I love you. You mean the world to me. You make me the happiest person alive just being my best friend. I know I could never make you as happy as you make me, and because of that, I never told you. Because I would rather be your best friend for a hundred life times then hurt you in one. I was so happy when you decided you didn't have feelings for me, because that means i will never have the chance to hurt you. I don't want you to think any differently about me, or about our friendship. I just want you to understand why you mean so much to me."

I was silent. I couldn't say anything. How do you respond to something like that?

"Y/N, I think we should talk about Mark and Jack. What do you think you should do?"

I sat there. Just staring at him.

"Y/N?" He started snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Hello? Y/N Did you hear anything i have said?"

"Yeah, I was uh.. Just thinking."

He sighed and pulled my to him, hugging me.

"Y/N don't think about it to much. Just understand you are the most important person in the world to me. And because of that, I want to help you figure this out so you can be happy."

I nodded, as he let me go to sit back up.

"So what are you thinking?"

"I need to talk to them. I need to know what I should do."

"Ok let's talk about Jack then."

"Why Just Jack?"

"We can talk about Mark after ok?"

"Yeah."

~Time Skip About 2 Hours Later~

~Jack's POV~

I am tired of just sitting around in this hotel room. It's driving me mad. I just want to go talk to Y/N. I want to tell her it was all just a miss understanding. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I just want to see her. A Knock came to the door. I didn't order room service, I don't think Mark did either, he would have asked if I wanted anything. When I answered it, the man from the hospital was there. I think his name is Carter.

"Hello." He said.

"Hello." I said looking at him confused.

"Is Mark here? I was hoping I could talk to the two of you."

"Umm Yeah, come in, I will go find him."

I walked into Mark's room to find him. He was laying on the bed just scrolling through twitter.