~Chapter 10~ #Deep

~Felix's POV~

I don't think I've had this much fun in a long time, I bent over with my hands on my knees panting. Two games of baseball, a game of dodge ball, and the biggest game of hide and seek I have ever played in my life really wears you out. Y/N came running up to me handing me a bottle of water.

"I thought you worked out like every day?"

"I do."

"Well not well enough apparently," She laughed

"How are you not dying right now?"

"Because I'm just good like that, now come on we have one more game to play!"

"Ughhhhh." I was so tired already, one more game is going to kill me. She ran off over to the group of people, I sighed and ran over to them.

"Ok! So sense these three can't keep up, and we don't want to completely kill your favorite YouTubers, I figured we could do one last game! I brought a white bored and markers, I figured we could play a game of pictionary! But with you guys drawing and the four of us guessing! Who ever wins gets to pick their prize! They can pick anything from The other three buying them ice cream, to throwing water balloons at the others! Now I have vlogged all day today so that will be going up on my channel, But the winner video will go up on winners channel, in other words, It Will also Be On My Channel!" Y/N laughed a bit and the continued, "After that, We will have to head home, But Before We Leave, I Want To Get Each And Every One Of You Guy's Signature! You Guys Are The Reason We Are Standing Here Today! You guys Are The Reason I Get To Do What I Love As A Career! So I Brought This Sheet That We Will Hang On The Fence, With A Box Of Colorful Markers! Please Make Sure Everyone Signs It Before We Finish Up Pictionary!"

We were having a blast, but I was losing bad. Y/N and Jack Kept fighting for first place, currently Y/N was in the lead. Y/N had 12 points, Jack at 11, Mark at 6, And I only had 4. I am Not good at this game. The round ended with Jack guessing it, Taking it to a tie between him and Y/N.

"Last round!" Mark Yelled. "We will leave it to you and Jack for this round sense Felix already lost, and I'm stuck at 3rd. So this one is to determine the winner!"

I went and picked someone with their hand up to come down to draw, he started to draw two people. Jack and Y/N tossing guesses left and right until Jack yell

"SERIOUSLY YOUR DRAWING SEPTIPLIER AREN'T YOU?!"

The guy pointed at Jack and laughed, being joined by everyone around including myself. I looked over at Y/N and she just stood there with a confused look.

"What are septic pliers?"

"It the ship name fans gave for Mark and Jack," I laughed and yelled "SEPTIPLIER AWAY!"

Y/N gave me a funny look, shrugged her shoulders and yelled, "SEPTIPLIER AWAY!"

Jack suddenly started yelling jumping around, "THIS MEANS I WIN!"

"Don't Be A Sore Winner Jack." Y/N stated.

"You Sound Like A Sore Loser Y/N." He laughed.

"Ok so Mr. I'm A Sore Winner, What Do You Win?" She asked him with her hands on her hips.

"It's A Surprise! I'm Not Telling Anyone Until We Go To Make The Video!" He laughed again.

"Ok Fine. Well Did Everyone Sign the Sheet?" She looked over at the once white sheet that was now covered in rainbow words all over it.

They all yelled yes and so we took it down, folded it up, and said out good byes, heading out of the park and back to the car.

"That was a blast! What do you guys want to do next? Y/N yelled excitedly while climbing into the front passenger seat of the car.