~Chapter 18~ Decisions. Decisions.

~Your POV~

I woke up to the sun shinning through the window. I looked around confused on where I am. Oh yeah, I came home. I sat up, Felix wasn't in here. I wonder where he went. I got up and got dressed in some shorts and a random t-shirt, and walked out of my room to find Felix. He wasn't in the living room so I went to check the kitchen. There he was, standing at the stove, with 3 pans on it, and he was looking through my cabinets.

"What ya looking for Felix." I said making him jump.

"Your plates and silverware. Why are you out of bed?"

"Cabinet left of the sink, drawer right under it, and why wouldn't I be? I am not laying around in bed for the next how ever many weeks your staying for."

He turned around to look at me.

"Y/N, The doctor said you needed to rest."

"And I did rest. I am not staying in bed all day." I said following him out of the kitchen to the dining room table.

"Well then I am not going to argue, But you will be taking it easy do you understand?"

"Yes Dad..." I said in a mockingly tone.

If looks could kill, I'd be dead right and six feet under already.

We ate our breakfast, talking about random things, after I carried the dishes to the sink and started to wash them, as Felix dried them and put them away.

"So I was thinking, If Mark and Jack both followed us here.."

"You Y/N. They followed You here. Not me."

"Ok.. So sense Mark and Jack followed me all the way back here. Does that mean I can never get rid of them? Like are they going to follow me everywhere I go?"

"Yeah probably. Why?"

"Because I don't know what to do about them Felix. I care about them both. I don't want to hurt either of them."

"Don't worry about that today Y/N, Your taking it easy today remember?"

"But Felix, I am going to worry about it until I get it figured out. I can't just keep putting it off. I need to talk to them and get this figured out."

"How about we go sit down in the living room and we can figure out what you think you should do ok?"

"Ok." I said as I was drying my hands off. "Oh and Felix?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you care so much about me? I've been nothing but trouble for you sense I flew to meet you. So I just don't understand."

"Well, I guess we should talk about that to, I will make some you some tea, and bring it to you in the living room. Go sit down ok?"

"Ok."

I went into the living room, saw my luggage still sitting in there, so I took it to my room. I love this apartment. It's not to small, but not huge either. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room with a dining room off to the side, the kitchen, and a small office which was perfect for my recording room. I son't know if I will find another apartment like this. The spare bedroom was perfect for if Felix came to stay, It wasn't very small either, I had a Queen size bed in it, along with a dresser and a desk in there so if he needed to work while he was here he would have a desk. My room had my Queen size bed in it, along with two dressers and a closet. I had a bathroom attached to my room as well. This place was perfect. It was home. Before i knew it, Felix was walking in with two mugs with a tag from the tea bag hanging out of each. He sat them both on the table, turning and looking at me.