1

"Seb! Hurry up we're going to be late!" I yelled to my twin brother.

"Coming Sar!" He runs down the stairs.

"Bagel on the table. I made it. Grab it and run" I say walking out of the house. I go to my car. Sebastian gets in, eating his bagel.

"How aren't you tired Sa?"

"I didn't go to bed at 6 am. That's why ya ding-dong" I say driving. When we get to Dalton, I see my best friends, Hunter and Danielle Zolomon.

"Dani!" I hug her.

"Hey Sa" we laugh.

"What am I chopped liver?" Hunter says laughing.

"You smell like it so..." I tease.

"But you love me for it though" you're not wrong, but you aren't my favorite twin" I say.

"Hey!"

"Danielle is, duh" I smile walking away. I get to the music room where I see all of the boys, including Sebastian, humming a tune.

"Uptown Girl, she's been living in an uptown world" they sing. I see a former Warbler, Blaine Anderson, walk in. I see Seb eye him up and down. I elbow him. He glared at me, still singing. When they're done, someone comes over to me.

"Sarah right?" He asks.

"Yeah Blaine Anderson?" I ask.

"Yeah"

"You- you're like a LEGEND here!" I say smiling.

"Thanks. What I came to ask was, if you wanted to go to McKinley High School. You're friend, Danielle is going"

"I'll think about it. Can I tell you on a different date?" I ask.

"Definitely. Can I see your phone for a sec?"

"Yeah, what for?" I say unlocking it and handing it to him.

"This" he takes it and puts his number in it.
"For when you ever need to talk, or the decision" he says.

"Thanks" I say.

"No problem. I should get going. Hopefully talk later?" He says smiling as he walks away.

"Definitely" I say waving back. I go to Dani.

"Dani since when are you going to McKinley?" I ask.

"As of a few minutes ago. How do you know?" She smiles.

"Someone named Blaine asked me" she smiles.

"I asked him to. I couldn't leave you hear without me with Warblers. Especially since your being compared to Seb every 30 seconds" she says.

"Thanks your the best Dans" I give her a hug.

"I know" we laugh. We go back to where the Warblers were.

"Sar, Lima Bean?" Sebastian asked.

"Duh. When do I say no?" I walk out and race him to my car.

"Beat you" I say getting in.

"In your dreams" we drive to Lima Bean, a place where Seb and I hung out. When we get there, I go get coffee and hand Seb his. He walks over to a group of kids. I follow him.

"Hello Blaine. Everyone else" Sebastian smirks.

"What do you do live here?" A boy asked.

"Wow Kurt, your wearing boy clothes for once" Sebastian, still smirking, says. I elbow him.