1

>> the car ride <<

  § top yoongi  >> bottom hoseok § 

  § scenario: yoongi and hoseok are dating openly, among bts, and hoseok's a horny ass bitch

    Yoongi and Hoseok were driving towards the city on their day to rest. Yoongi was starving, and Hoseok was feeling.. well, let's just say, wrong.

     As Yoongi drove, Hoseok kept moving his hand towards Yoongi's crotch, spidering his fingers along the inside of his thigh. Yoongi kept pushing him away, but a tent was clearly showing through his jeans. Hoseok smiled and licked his lips. As the light turned red, Hoseok attacked Yoongi's lips. Yoongi groaned and hit Hoseok, but he only continued to bite and lick. Yoongi pushed Hoseok away just as the light turned green. Yoongi pulled into a McDonalds parking lot, parking the car as he took Hoseok's lips into his. 

     He bit Hoseok's lip, then took over his mouth with his tongue. Hoseok groaned as Yoongi squeezed his ass, and Yoongi pulled back. Hoseok whimpered, needy. "Such deprival.. isn't it?" Yoongi teased. Hoseok leaned towards him, trying to kiss him. Yoongi pushed him. "Stay." he commanded, as if talking to a dog. Hoseok whined, closing his eyes and sticking his hand down into his pants. He started jerking off. Yoongi was busy unzipping his jeans and pulling them down slightly. He paused to look at Hoseok. His face immediately changed to anger.

     "You've been a bad boy.. you're not supposed to touch yourself if I don't tell you, princess." Hoseok quickly pulled his hand out of his pants, but the deed was done. Yoongi bent Hoseok over his lap, Hoseok's legs slipping off of the passenger seat. He quickly yanked Hoseok's pants down in one motion. "Count with me." he commanded, smacking Hoseok's ass once. Hoseok whimpered. "O-One." Yoongi smacked again. "Two." Again he smacked Hoseok's ass, this time Hoseok letting out a moan. "Th-Thr-Three." Yoongi chuckled and pulled Hoseok's pants back up. 

    He pointed to his member, which was now sticking straight up, hard and thick. "Suck." he demanded Hoseok. Hoseok bent his head down towards Yoongi's member, licking the tip and running his fingers up and down it. Yoongi groaned in pleasure. Hoseok wrapped his soft lips around Yoongi's dick, this time Yoongi moaning louder. Hoseok deep-throated Yoongi, bobbing his head slowly. "Fuck, Hoseok, faster." Yoongi groaned out. Hoseok bobbed his head faster, sucking at the pre-cum on Yoongi's dick. Yoongi ran his fingers through Hoseok's hair. Hoseok groaned, sending vibrations over Yoongi's member. Yoongi screamed at the pleasure, a moaning mess. "Hoseok-ah.." he said, not able to finish as the white substance filled Hoseok's mouth. "Swallow it." Yoongi demanded, releasing his hand from Hoseok's hair. Hoseok swallowed every last bit of it, his face now in a wide grin. 

    "Daddy, fuck me." Hoseok demanded. "Ah ah ah, princess." Yoongi tutted. "Who's making the commands here?" "You, daddy." He nodded. "Pull down your pants, princess." Hoseok nodded and stripped his lower half, panting.

    Yoongi smiled and pulled down his pants a bit more. He moved over to Hoseok and, without no preparation, slammed into him. Hoseok immediately screamed, in pain. "Shh, princess. It's alright. It'll be fine." Yoongi comforted, staying in Hoseok. "Tell me when it doesn't hurt anymore." he coaxed, running his fingers slowly through Hoseok's hair. After a few minutes, Hoseok nodded. "It's alright. You can move." Yoongi slowly rocked back and forth on Hoseok. Hoseok's face contorted with pain. "Harder, Daddy. Please." he asked. "Beg." "Daddy, fuck me senseless like there's no tomorrow. Fuck me so that I won't be able to walk tomorrow and so that I won't be able to move my lower half." Yoongi nodded in content and slammed into Hoseok multiple times, his dick scraping Hoseok's prostate a couple times. The screaming Hoseok was leaking pre-cum all over the car. Then, Yoongi hit Hoseok's prostate. Hoseok immediately released his cum, splattering the car door with the white sticky substance. Yoongi quickly followed, grinning. He pulled out a handy set of wipes from the glove box and cleaned the door, himself, and Hoseok up. He pulled his pants up, and helped out Hoseok, who was struggling. He zipped his pants. "I love you, my sexy little princess." "I love you too daddy, weren't we going to that restaurant in Los Angeles?" 

Word Count: 696