CHAPTER 5

*1 week later*

I've been hangging out with JoJo... She is awesome. She did a make over on me. Today we are going to the river. Jowell still not talking to me.

"You ready? You got on the bikini a bought you right?" JoJo asked

"Yes! Who is coming with us?"I asked

"My twin bro's, my bf, Jowey, my best friends Amy and Helen, you and i. Helen is one of my twin bro's gf" JoJo said

"Ook! Um... So Jowey is coming too... Ok great!"  I said and fake a smile

"Stacy... You have feelings for my bro?" JoJo asked

"What? Um... No! We just got into a fight" I said looking away bitting my lower lip

What is going on? Is JoJo right? Do i have feeling for Jowey?

"Ok! Whatever..." JoJo said

*At the river*

Jowey's POV.

I can't believe what JoJo had turned Stacy into... She use to cover up every time and now she expose everything like a fucking model. I am so angry seeing her in those fucking shorts. And JoJo twin bro's  had been whispering to eachother  and looking at her. I have my sis bestsie sat beside me trying to make a conversation but i can't seriously pay attention to her. This make my blood burn... And now my sis is kissing with her man... Great! I had to break up with Sam cause of the distance.  I had been without sex for almost a month and i am dying here...

"Oh hell nah!" i shot as i get up and walked to stacy who is undressing herself to get into the water

She got into some hot bikini's. And i couldn't stop staring at her as i walk to her. My dick is getting hard... Oh my! What is happening. I ran to the water and jump in wasting no time. I look to where the others are and nobody is watching... I swim to Stacy and  now she is lay over her stomack on a rock. she look so fucking hot. I have to admit. I never thought she had that body hidded down her innocent none exposed clothes.

"Go out and get dress we are leaving!" I orders her

"What! We just got here" She said

"I give a fuck! I said go out and get dress we are leaving!" I order again

"No! If you wanna leave then leave i am staying!" She said

"Stacy if i didn't came you wouldn't be here. Pam asked me if i was comming i said yes and she told me ok cause is the only way i let my daughter go to a river with your sister and her friends... So if i didn't make myself clear. Get fucking dress cause we are leaving" I shot angry... Or am i Jealousy?

I got out the water and walked staright to my back pack. I grabs it. And then i walked back to Stacy's back pack and clothes. She got out the water and i gave her her clothes. She is mad i can see it in her face.

"We leaving!"  I told JoJo

"But we just gor here" JoJo said

"Stacy got alergy... I will take her home. Don't worry i will drive safely" I told her

"Get well Stacy!" JoJo said

We left as soon as Stacy got dressed. I pulled her by her arm.

"Let go of me you are hurting me!"  She protested

I ignored her. We got to the parking area. I let her arm go and open the passanger door. She hop in and i close the door. I open the car trunk and got the stuff in. Then i close it and walked to the driver side. I realize i was semi hard.