S i x

My phones vibrating wakes me up and I jump up immediately.

"Shit!" I scream jumping up.

"Calm down," Jasmine says from the door. "You didn't miss class or anything, it's canceled all week, remember?"

I sit on the bed and breath in.

"Thank god," I say reaching for my bra.

"So," she says sitting on the edge of the bed with a mug. "Who was that hottie you were dancing with?"

"Ugh," I say rolling my eyes. "That was-"

"Rico," she says tilting her head.

"What? No," I say shaking my head. "That was-"

"No, it's Rico," she says standing up and opening my window. "Or is it? It kinda looks like that guy you were dancing with?"

"Luca? What?" I say following her.

To my luck, it wasn't.

"What's he doing here?" I ask throwing my bra on the ground.

"I don't know but I wanna find out," she says putting her mug of coffee down.

"No, I'll go," I say putting on pants.

I take my hair out of the ponytail it's in and ruffle it a bit.

I open the door and he looks up from his phone.

"Sophia," he says as if showing up at my house early in the morning was the most normal thing in the world.

"Michael?" I say yawning. "What're you doing here? How'd you find out where I live?"

"That's for me to know," he says. His eyes scan my whole body and stop at my chest. "Nice nipples," he says smirking.

"Oh my god!" I say covering my chest with my hands.

"I hope they aren't hard because of me."

"No!" I say frantically covering my chest. "No, that is NOT it at all!"

He raises his eyebrows.

"I'm serious," I say blabbering. "Sometimes early in the morning, they are-"

"Who's they?" He asks with amusement.

"The girls," I say deeply sighing.

"The girls?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Boobs, okay?! My boobs," I say irritated.

"Okay, sometimes they what? Get hard?" He asks. "I thought that was a guys thing."

"N-no that isn't it."

"Then what is it?" He asks.

"Nothing! Why're you here?" I ask changing the subject.

"Is my presence not wanted?"

"No, that's not what I mea-"

"Then what?"

"I just didn't expect you to come here this early or even better, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Since you were at the ball tonight I thought you might like a formal invitation to an event I'm sponsoring."

"What event?" I ask.

"Just something light and formal. I'm not saying you have to come but I'm hosting it for my father and a few old friends of his. It would be nice to have an escort. I'll pay you-"

"I'm not an escort," I say shaking my head. "Omg.. do you guys think I'm an esport? Because I am not."

"I know that," he says chuckling. "Okay I want you to come with me as a friend."

"A friend?" I ask.

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong you're very gorgeous-"

"But you're in love with the girl from last night," I say realizing. "Why don't you ask her to come with you?"

"I'm not in love," he says. "I-"

"With the way you were looking at her?"

"How was I looking at her?"

"Like seeing her leaving with that man was hurting you someway somehow," I say remembering. "So yes, I'll come with you under one condition."

"What?" He asks smiling.

"You keep your friend or brother or whatever he is to you away from me," I growl. "He left me in the middle of a dance yesterday.

As much as I didn't wanna show it, I did not like the feeling this was leaving behind.

"Luca," he says smirking. "I can't promise he'll stay away from you."