Chapter 3

Queen p.o.v

I wen't to meet up with Karin. Honestly I don't want her doing anything she does but she's a grown ass women . I can't tell another grown woman how to live her life. I've tried so many times to get this girl head on straight nothing works I mean literally nothing. CJ began to get excited when he saw us arrive at the yogurt place I bring him here a lot when he does good or just a day to get away from the house.  As soon as I was stepping in I saw Karin giving some boy her number I just stopped and shook my head. Me and cj headed to the counter while she's doing whatever. She came to our table and hugged Cj

Her; so what you been up to? we haven't had time to link up 

me:  Nothing much working doing things around the house.  but in all honestly I didn't wanna be around her and the things that she does. I mean that's my friend and all I've tried to help her but she has to learn on her own . You can't help somebody who don't want it. 

her: oh okay I just wanted to spend some time with my best friend that's all. I smiled hearing that .   We spent the rest of the day shopping and just going around the city. I wasn't going to be out for so long because baby Cj was getting tired and i't was almost time for his bath.  I said my goodbyes and made my way home.

When I got home one of Chris close friends was there Isaiah. Cj walked upstairs to get ready for his bath and bed when I started listening to their conversation. Isaiah was talking about how somebody robbed him but he don't know who. I can tell from the look on Chris face who he was thinking. I just shook my head at him. Just because that's what she does I don't want him thinking every time a dude gets robbed it's because of her. Isaiah was saying how he don't remember nothing from that night all he remember is waking up to all his money and valuables gone. In my head I'm thinking it is something she would do and got her name written all over it but I wasn't going to just up and blame my friend. 

I wen't upstairs shaking my head didn't wanna believe it was her and maybe it was like one of his homeboys or something. I always try to get over the things she does like how can you bring it upon yourself to rob somebody for everything they have ? I just don't have the heart to pull some shit like that. I know if it was to happen to her she would be hurt. Everything she worked for would be gone she'd feel lost.  

Dave p.o.v(next day)

All I can think about is Karin ! it's something about her that draws me to her but then again there voices in my head screaming don't do it ! You know you always should go with your gut but damn it's something about her that makes me wanna get to know her. Her eyes are so pure but I can read straight through her and tell that her soul is dark. my homeboy Chris broke me out of my thoughts

Chris: boy what the hell you thinking so hard about?

me: man shit this female been on my mind everyday like she look so innocent I wanna dive on here but it's something holding me back she look secretive ! 

Chris: hell yeah females sneaky as hell man. I would break Queen neck if she ever did some foul shit to me. 

me: I think ima try and get her  man she bad asf don't get me wrong nice ass, cute face, like the whole package her vibe just throw all that shit off. 

Chris stayed over for about another hour then left.I debated for the longest did I wan't to hit up Karin or not. Y'all ever had that gut feeling about something, but said fuck it and did whatever anyways. I don't wanna be that person that ignore the signs when they were there all along, but hell yolo.  I'm fina hit her up 

me: Hey this Dave can I take you out for lunch

little do I know that test will change my whole life. 

this a little short SOOOOOO I havent been getting feedback Im not sure if i should continue or not I already have my chapters written just need more feedback before I do publish please VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!

yall feeling it ? 

Is Karin go change her ways for dave? 

is queen a good friend?

do yall think that text is going to change dave life? 

Do yall think chirs told isaiah it was Karin?