Chapter 1

Start writing your story

                           Dave p.o.v

"In this life that i'm living I pray I make it through the night as I ride through my city i'm thinking looking at the lights." I rapped along to Nba youngboy gravity I swear i can relate to this song so much . Life always been hard on me growing up. I had to hustle for everything I got. Trapping never been easy especially when you on top and everybody looking up to you. It's even more harder when every time you turn around there's somebody ready to knock you off ya hustle so they can take ya spot.

"hey David "

"hey D- boy"

a lot of thirsty girls barked as I walked through the mall . Shaking my head I took a seat at the food court. Nothing bothers me more than a female throwing herself at me. Especially if the girl beautiful that don't even matter if you have no class. I saw the most sexy girl sitting by herself drinking what seems to look like a smoothie. I smirked at her as she seen me staring at her and started blushing. I have no clue who this girl is but she looks so interesting.

Karin p.o.v

I saw the most handsome man at the mall looking stressed I felt him staring and looked his way and blushed once he winked at me

I saw the most handsome man at the mall looking stressed I felt him staring and looked his way and blushed once he winked at me. If he knows whats good for him e better stay away from me . I walked around the mall buying some stuff for my "mission tonight" I got some items from Victoria Secret and bath and body works . As i was leaving the mall the mystery man from earlier was also he held the door open for me and I once again blushed.

"why thank you mystery man"

"mystery man" he laughed "no problem beautiful just doing what a man should do "l he smirked and kissed my hand. lord let me get away from this man before he be my next victim that stuffy face hair and them thick eyebrows make me just wanna do something to him. I jumped in my white Audi on my way to my apartment.

"still coming thru" I read from a local dealer rolling my eyes

I didn't even reply so my plan could go right 

I dressed in this cute  see through set and flat ironed my fluffy hair

I dressed in this cute  see through set and flat ironed my fluffy hair. and threw on my tan trench coat and laced up heels. I do whatever I need in order to survive. I've been told plenty of time by family members i'm greedy and selfish and honestly they're right. From time to time I model. Over the years I've enjoyed the love I get from men and the attention is so over whelming. I got in my car and made my way over to his spot. Saying a quick little prayer before walking up the stairs to his home listening to my heels click as I go. "scam or get scammed "  I continuously  repeated. He opened the door before I could even ring his door bell. 

"come on in babygirl"

he wasted no time going to his room and offered me a drink. I spiked his so he wouldn't remember anything.  we both said cheers i smirked as he drunk all his wine me on the other hand just sipped. I started pulling off my trench coat as I pushed him back on the bed. the pill started kicking in he started sweating and passed out. I made sure too put my gloves on and searched for all the money I could find. Taking all his rings and chains stuffing them into my coat pockets. I began to search for money and found two duffel bags under the kitchen sink before rushing them into my car before he awoke. I quickly got in my car and started driving not before texting him 

"sorry couldn't make it tonight maybe next time" 

taking off my coat as the car got stuffy at the red light I looked beside me seeing the Mystery man. for the first time in forever guilt is what I felt. He winked and smirked like earlier returning the favor I smiled back before taking off. 

was she wrong? 

will she get caught? 

let me know what y'all think.  not sure if I should continue or not please leave feed back ! comment and vote