"hm.."madhu..sunny leaves from there..he saw a waiter & calls him..

"can i help u sir..?"waiter..

"hah..that is my girl friend..i want to propose her so.."he dipped his hands inside his shirt's pocket & took out a ring.."can u pls put this inside wine.."sunny..

"oh sure sir..which one..??"waiter..

"Douro Reds.."sunny...

"ok sir.."waiter took the ring from his hand & leaves..sunny went back..

"done..?"madhu..

"hm.."he sat down on chair..

waiter came with wine glass & a placed it on table..

"clear out.."sunny told to him & he leaves..

"whats this sunny..??"madhu..

"for u.."he smiles..

"eww..i dont booze.."madhu..

"hey its just wine madhu.."sunny..

"no sunny pls.."madhu..

"pls..for me.."sunny..she hesitantly took the glass & sips.."it tastes good.."she thought..she slowly dinks it & feels something in her mouth..she took it out & saw a ring with crystal stone..he took it from her hand & forwarded the ring towards her..

"will u marry me madhu.."sunny..she looks him with teary eyes..

"sorry its not diamond ring..but this is my love for u.."sunny..she nods & extended her hand..he wears her the ring..

"i love u.."madhu..

"i love u too.."sunny..after a small outing he drops her in his home before 7 pm..

madhu rang the calling bell & leela opens the door..

"madhu.."leela called..madhu smiles & enters inside..she saw another women sitting on the sofa..

"this..??"madhu asked confused..

"this is my friend..shobha..i invite her for ur birthday function.."leela..she looks madhu bottom to top..madhu smiles at her & went to her room..shobha stood & went to leela..

"cant believe she is only 18.."shobha told to leela..

"hm..so i recommend her na.."leela..

"but will she agree..?"shobha..

"y v want her permission.."leela..

"but she is from a wealthy family na..so will any problem come in future..??"shobha..

"dont worry her papa is living with his own family..she is burden for everyone..."leela..

"will she come with us..??"shobha..

"oh questions above questions...she will..she believes me more than her..& 1 thing can i believe that client he will not trick me at last na.."leela..

"no..u can trust me..he gave u 5 lakhs as advance na..now its ur duty to give madhu to him after that u will get balance 5 lakhs.."shobha..leela smiles hearing it..madhu hears all these hiding behind a wall & looks them terrified...

"what..leela aunty is trying to vend me..?"hot tears welled up in her eyes..she tries to move from there but accident she hits on a flowervase & it falls down..leela & shobha saw her..

"madhu.."leela..

"did she heard our talkings..?"shobha asked leela..

"madhu..beti.."leela moves towards her but she moved back..

"no..dont come near me u cheater..u cheat me.."madhu..

"madhu hear my words..its all for u.."leela..

"no..i wont believe u..u tried to vend me..hah..i loved u like my mother but what u have done u tried to earn money using me..?no i wont allow for this..."madhu..

"madhu hear my words..."she came near her.."s..told true this is all for money...not only me u also need money for living..r u sure ur papa agree for ur relationship with sunny...he will surely abandon u..then how u will live..i dont have any extra earnings to look after u..& sunny he is just a salesman how he will take care of u..??this is a golden opportunity..v will keep this as a secreat...no one come to know about this & v will get more money..madhu u pls cooperate with us.."leela..

"chee...r u a woman..how u can talk like this..if my sunny come to know about this he will burn u alive.."madhu..she laughed evilly..

"oh..then i want to see it.."leela grabbed her hand & drags her..they hears hoarn sound..

"i think he send it.."shobha..madhu tried to scream but they tied her mouth with a duppatta..

Present

"rk..i..i tried to resist..but..but they..."he saw madhu panting..

"relax madhu.."he hugged her..tears welled up in his eyes & he closed his eyes..

"rk..they..they.."before she could say further he palmed her mouth..

"no..i dont want to hear anything.."rk..she hugs him tightly & cried..he pats on her back..

"will u leave me..??"madhu..

"no..never.."rk..

"rk..sunny.."madhu..

"i told u na i dont want to hear anything..u forget it all..i am with u..so dont worry.."rk..without hearing the balance rk concluded that madhu was molested & sunny leaves her for this reason..

After 2 days

rk got a call from meera..

"hello aunty.."rk..

"hah beta..hm..ria wants to meet u.."meera..

"no aunty..its past so tell her to leave it all think about a new life.."rk..

"no..its not like that she told me she want to meet both u & ur wife.."meera..

"me & madhu..hm ok..v will come tmr.."rk cuts the call..

Next morning

rk & madhu went to chawl..rk knocked at the door & meera opened the door..

"hah..come inside.."meera invited them..they enters inside & saw ria sitting on a sofa silghtly smiling laughing inside..

"ha..u 2 come sit.."ria...they sat on a sofa opposite to ria..

"r u angry with me...?"ria..

"for what..?"rk..

"for what i have done.."ria..

"no ria..its past..just leave it.."rk..she smiles..

"hah..u know y i called u..?"ria..he looks her..

"ur friend came..yesterday..my bhai.."ria..

"what..really..?then where is he..?"rk..

"he went to market..will come now.."ria..

"ha..came.."ria said looking at doorstep..rk ,madhu turns & looks..rk smiles & madhu got shocked..

***   ***   ***