Ch. 3 vivid memories

ENJOY1!!

Ch3 Vivid memories

"Ok so good meet guys. We finally got the serious business stuff over with, now for the fun stuff. So that means I want you guys to come in on Monday at 11 so we can start practicing and getting this album recorded." Uncle Mattie said, standing  up and fixing his flannel shirt. It was 80 degrees out side and it was beautiful, I don't know why he was wearing long sleeve flannel shirts.

"Finally, my hand felt like it was about to fall off signing all those papers."

I looked over at Jace and smiled while I rolled my eyes, he was always a drama queen, but for once I agreed with him.

We had been in this meeting room for about 4 hours talking about business stuff and our official contract with KC Quinn records. Even if we were Kellin Quinns' kids, we still had to proceed with all this boring stuff.

"Yea, well let's hope it stays attached to our bodies for practice Monday." Uncle olie said leaning in his chair even more.

"Right, this is exactly how it goes with everyone in this label. It's not all fun and games, well it is but sometimes it's serious stuff." Dad said as he fixed his non existent glasses. "Anyways, Cassie's making her famous BQ burgers tonight, I invited the crew so hope you guys don't have any plans for dinner, if you did then... cancel them and come over." Dad said talking to uncle Olie and Mattie as he grinned.

"Oh and don't forget Juliet's new boyfriend." Lonnie thought it was funny to say in a taunting voice.

I looked over at him and gave him a death glare. Although I got along with the triplets, they still liked to  annoy me sometimes, and I mean what sibling wouldn't?I Loved them to death but sometimes they didn't have a break on their tongue.

"Boyfriend?!" Uncle Mattie said raising his eyebrows.

"No uncle Mattie, don't mind him, Hes talking about your new tech guy, Thellieo. I was in dads office fixing some things when he came in and I thought it was rude of me not to introduce myself. And we just chatted for a bit. Besides dad invited him over for dinner not me."

My uncles looked curiously at my dad.

"What?" My dad shrugged innocently. "The boy is going to be working with us with their new album, and he's new here, don't you guys remember being new to your jobs? It's hard coming into this industry as the head technician, not knowing anyone, especially when you're new to the country. I'm just doing him a favor, and being a good boss is all. Besides they got along pretty well, what's wrong with that?" He questioned Nicely.

"Ok whoa, just because we got along the guys think he's my new "boyfriend," and dad thinks he's going to be my new bff, but he's NOT my boyfriend... Or my bff. First off, I'm not ready to get back out there after...  Second off, I hardly know him and I highly doubt we have anything in common for us to be THAT close of friends."

"Danm, chill Coco, we were just messin with you. If anything he's probably dads new boyfriend, haha!" Jace said in efforts to make me stop blushing and distract the fact that they were starting up a touchy subject that was obviously still a little tender.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything, but i know what you guys want out of me..." I said as I got up and gathered my things, "yes he is attractive, no I'm not interested." I said so nonchalantly walking towards the door. "Now if you excuse me, I need to go take Telle home so we can eat because I'm starving. Good day." I teasingly bowed like a lady and left, I could hear the laughter and chuckles behind me as I closed the door.