Authors Note: Please Read!

Hello ROCKSTAR fans!

This is so exciting for me because I've finally finished The Rockstar and the Normal girl and I'm finally able to write the sequel! I have been so excited to write this new sequel. I have huge plans for this book, I cant tell too much because I don't want to spoil it, but I have good news for you!

1. My semester is only 8 weeks away from Summer Vacation, which is really good news for you all because, my goal is to upload as many chapters as I can per week. Please bare with me if and when  I don't post during these next 8 weeks. My classes are a bit time consuming! and College in general is just an emotional ride that sometimes wears me out. Don't worry this doesn't mean  I wont post because with every chance I get I will upload chapters.

2. I know that in the first book it had a huge amount of errors and typos, and I would like to apologize for that. I had a really tough time with the computer I was working with, it was like almost 11 years old and it wasn't working the way it was suppose to. Some chapters would delete and I would have to hurry and rush through the chapter and write it all over again, and all I wanted to do was upload for you guys. So sorry for that but, you wont have to worry about that anymore, I have a better working (and trust worthy) computer this time! yay!

3. Lastly, I don't want to take too much of your time, but I just wanted to thank you all who have read "The Rockstar and the Normal girl" it means so much to me. it has more than 60k reads and to be honest, I never thought it would get that many reads at all! I came in with a story I thought up with one boring summer night and then this happens. crazy! I cant thank you enough! We been through heart breaks, frustrating, intense and lets not forget, heart throbbing moments together. I hope you all enjoy this sequel. Please comment down below and share your thoughts and feelings! you guys are too quite, don't be afraid and let me know how excited or ready you are for this next book!  And if you're reading this and have no idea of what I'm talking about, go and check out the rockstar and the normal girl. For Kellin Quinn fans and for anyone else who's interested! YOU ARE ALL INVITED! :)

I hope you all enjoy the ROCKSTAR'S Daughter & ENEMIE'S Son!

Don't forget to comment down below, even if its just to say hi!

Much love-

You_had_me_at_hello1