Chapter 1

Chanel : I can't find my lashes!
Chanel was anxious and annoyed it was finally friday ,the first friday,and her 2 homegirls Megan and Alicia rode straight home with her from school. They already had their outfits pulled out for the game, and Chanel was doing her make up, feeling herself, and getting more excited while her girls was getting dressed. Mind you these where her best friends and I mean absolute backbones.
- Megan was standing in Chanel's body mirror putting on her crop top & rubbing on her stomach reminiscing. She was going through alot and slowly easing up on being around people since she had the abortion for Andrew, which was Alicia's 19 year old first cousin. He graduated last year, they were only messing around for about a week & once she let him talk her into fucking she ain't hear from him for days once she told him the news. Come to find out he was fucking Bonnie the captain of the varsity dance team...Megan & Alicia even fell out behind it because she knew her cousin was messing around with ole girl and a hoe when she hooked them up. But they got over it, the petty bullshit before the year started for the sake of their friendship & sanity.
- Alicia was in the living room lacing up her jay's she was a wildcard. She took no mouth from females, & she never had luck with niggas. Every time you looked up she was fighting behind the hoe ass niggas she attracted. She went in the bathroom with Chanel and asked to borrow some make up to cover the purple bruise under her eye she was no Muhammad Ali but she'd Mike Tyson your ass in a minute. They tried to tell her to leave these Niggas alone and stop making enemies but she couldn't help it. It's like it gave her a rush to catch them just so she could fight and hurt somebody and do some crazy shit. Last school year she got caught up & had to do six months in jail, but she was never dumb when it came to money. She was so young and such a hustler. She sold weed and worked at Academy her mom was the manager so she got on easy .