Chapter 19-

~Natalie P.O.V.~

I woke up to the light shinning from outside the window. I then looked to the left of the bed and I see Katie on Seth's chest, hugging him like his life depended on it. I honestly felt good to be back, because it was the most horrifying nightmare anyone could ever had. Like seriously who wants to get kidnapped by their crazy ex and forced to marry them and have to look like a trophy wife or whatever Josh expected me to be. But changing the subject my 180 degrees, I noticed that Seth's arm is still under me; I wonder if his arm is numb. 

After thinking about it, I decided to move  his arm but slowly in hopes not waking him up; and we I started to move his arm, he wake up. Damn it! 

"What are you doing Natalie?" He asked trying to not to laugh.

"Trying to move your arm since it's most likely numb from keeping it there all night." I said in a whisper.

The all he was pull me closer to him and Katie.  And let me tell you it felt good to be at his side, and with that I snuggled a bit into his side. 

Once that was done he whispered," Try going back to sleep Nat, we have had a long couple of days and we deserve to rest." Then he kissed my head and pulled me even closer.  With that I nodded and smiled, then after a couple seconds later I close my eyes to continue sleeping.

I was woken up by someone banging on the door, I looked towards the night stand and looked at the clock and it was 12:19 pm. Damn I have never oversleep, but oh well. Then I hear someone still banging on the door but I don't care, and I turn to where Seth was laying and saw that him and Katie were still asleep. Damn they must be really tired. And the same person is still banging on the stupid door. Damn it I didn't want to get get up but it looks like i have too, sadly.

Once I got to the door, I open it to see Chloe and Kai with serious faces. That's strange they are hardly serious. That's when I spoke," What's wrong guys?" They looked at each other and Chloe signed then spoke.

" It's about Noah. He has woken up and has asked for Brittany and ummmm......" she looked down not wanting to look at me.

"And what Chloe???" I was a bit nervous. What the hell does he want?

"He ummm wants to see you too, because he wants to tell you what Josh told him. But I think we should tell Seth too." I was shocked to say the least. What the hell is he gonna tell me.  

"Okay. You guys can come in and sit while I will wake Seth up." They nodded their head and stepped in and sat on the couch while I walked over to Seth and  tried to shake him awake.

"Seth, wake up please." I tell him and shake him a bit and all he does in groan.

"Seth can you please wake up. Its urgent." I say and shake him a bit harder. after some time I give up and sit on the couch next to Chloe. Then Kai speaks. 

"I have an idea." He says with a smirk on his face and that is all he does until Chloe smacks him on the back on the head. then he spoke again.

"What was that for???" He said in a whisper-shouts.

"Because you weren't talking about the plan, you were just sitting there smirking like an idiot instead of explaining." She huffs and mumbles something about dating him. 

Then he looks and says," Ohhhh, well umm we wake up Kaite, since she also like playing pranks, and hide her along with Natalie and wake him up frantically telling him that  someone took the girls and Chloe, you will be crying dramatically to add more effect."

"Okayyy... but where are we gonna hide the girls??" Chloe asked

"In the bathroom, that should be fine." After that we go to work.

I woke up Katie told her about the plan, she was a bit hesitant but then she agreed. Then I slowly picked her up and place a pillow on Seth's chest. Then I walked over to the bathroom, with Katie in my arms of course,  and left the door a bit open to hear the whole thing. And after a couple of minutes I heard them leave the room. This is gonna be good. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
I know its short and all but i just wanted to update. I am still gonna continue the sorry but it will take sometime since i have a horrible writers block. I hope you enjoyed the short chapter and I will try and update as soon as I can.

-Nerd