Chapter 8- Girls Prank and the Truth about the Black Queen

Katie up at the top

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Natalie's P.O.V

Its been 1 hour since my mother, the girls and I were in the kitchen making breakfast. Now we close to finish when a tired Katie walks in.

"Hey princess, you hungry" I asked while walking over to her.

"Yes bery hungwy" she said nodding her head.

"OK princess. How about we get the boys from my room then we can eat?"

"Ok but i want to pwank them." she said with an innocent smile.

"And how are you gonna prank them?"

Do you have watew guns and the white foamy thingy for the face? Oh and water balloons too." she said

"White foamy thingy?" I was so confused.

"Yea to remove the hair?"

"You mean shaving cream?"

"Yeah that thingy" she said laughing.

"Ok i need to ask my mom if we have that ok." she just nods and we walk towards my mother.

"Hey mom?" i said

"Yes hun"

"Ummm Katie and I were wondering if we have shaving cream, water guns, and water balloons"

"Why would you need that for?"

"Katie really wants to prank the boys?"

"That is a great idea Katie! Do mind if we all prank the boys with you?"

Katie shakes her head vigorously and said, "No i no mind." while giving my mother a toothy smile.

"Good lets go to the kitchen to tell the girls then we will get the thing from the garage.. Ok?" my mother said and Katie and I both agreed on that. We all go to the kitchen to tell the girls about the plan. The girl agreed and we got the things from the garage. We filled the water guns with water and the water balloons we filled them with the shaving cream. Soon we decide to go up and finally prank the boys.

"So what is it like having my sister with you, Seth?" I heard Greyson say. I told the girls to wait till i say.

"I can't really say" He answered

"Come on dude you can tell us." Cole said

"NO seriously i can't" Seth answered

"Why not?" Cole asked

"Because i have not lived with her for long."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean i don't know because on our way to the house she fell asleep. I carried her into my room. No i didn't sleep on the same bed as her, I slept on the floor, and she woke up i told her i would get ready while Katie would entertain her. And by the way Katie did a good job at that and then she got ready and then we came here."

"Oh" was all they answered.

"Out of curiosity, do you think my sister is at risk from all your enemies? Since you are the most feared gang leader but you have made enemies along the way." Ryder asked.

"You're right i do have may enemies but ever since what happen to my parents i couldn't let anything happen to my little sister. So since then i have added many things to the house like security cameras, security system, gated the house, added more men to protect the premises and we have dogs. So basically it is safer than the White House. so if she was at risk she is very safe."