"Well, I'm gonna go home, Frank, call me if he wakes up."

Frank's here? Where is here?

"Okay, bye, Mikey."

Mikey's here too?

I try to open my eyes, to see what's happening around me but can't.

Why is all of this happening?

"My love, my kitten, my baby boy, if you can hear me, please wake up."

That's Frank's voice. Why does he sound so sad? Is it because I'm not talking to him? Why can't I talk anyway or see? Did something happen?

"You'll be okay, baby, we'll all be okay." Frank said sadly.

What happened, Frank? Why can't I open my mouth and just speak? Why can't I say anything? Why can't I open my eyes? Why, why, why?!

"I know you can hear me, baby, and I know it's difficult to control your body right now but once you're fully away everything will be okay again."

What does he mean? Aren't I fully awake now? I can hear Frank, doesn't that mean I'm awake?

"You must be so scared... I shouldn't have left you by yourself. This is all my fault, all my fucking fault."

Why would I be scared? Where did he leave me? Why is he saying it's his fault?

"I love you, baby."

I love you too. Damn it, i still can't talk.

Everything went silent with made me a bit panicked but then I heard soft breathing meaning that Frank fell asleep.

Maybe this is just a dream and if I go to bed I'll wake up and everything will be back to normal.
~~~~~

Opening my eyes slowly I felt like my whole body was make out of stone. The light hurt my eyes and I didn't recognize anything around me. This isn't home. Where am I?

"Gerard, you're awake!" Frank said making me jump in fright. Frank wrapped his arms around me tightly, making me gasp in surprise.

"W-what happened?" I asked against his chest.

"You don't remember?" He asked softly, not letting go of me.

"No." I said softly, feeling like I was in a dream.

"You went through a lot of stress but you're okay now." He soothed, kissing the top of my head.

I only nodded and sighed softly, snuggling into his arms happily. I was just happy that Frank was here with me. It looked like I was in a hospital again and my theory was confirmed when a nurse came in and did a lot of tests on me before leaving again.

"Why do I keep waking up in hospitals?" I asked myself softly. Frank seemed not to hear me because the room was filled with silence after the nurse left. Frank was on the bed next of me, his arms around me tightly making me feel safer in this scary place.

"We'll go home soon." He said softly after a few moments. I nodded and felt like something was missing. What am I forgetting?

That's when it hit me. My father, him dragging me to his car, locking me in the back, him running from the cops.

"I hate life." I said softly, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Why, baby?"

"Because bad things keeps happening to me... to us." I said, feeling even more shitty. Everything came crashing down around me as I kept thinking and remembering more things.

"Gee baby, just br-"

"I'm gonna be sick." I gasped. Frank jumped out of bed and handed me the small bin that I ended up dry heaving in for a good five minutes because nothing was coming up besides stomach acid that burned my throat.

Frank rubbed my back the whole time making me feel even more shitty.

"Fuck." I gasped, catching my breath after awhile of gagging.

"I'll go get the doctor." Frank said and was about to get up but I stopped him.

"No." I said, making him look at me with concern.

"But he'll hel-"

"No, Frank." I snapped, not wanting to see anyone else but Frank right now. "Just... stay here for a bit."

Frank nodded and stayed where he was, wrapping his arms around me. I set the bin down and laid down, resting my head on his chest.

"I remember everything." I said softly.

"I'm sorry, Gerard."

"Don't be sorry... you're my happy memories."

|-/
Will edit later
Not my best work but I still like this chapter so whatever