Epilogue

Liam entered the restaurant, wearing a suit. He just came out of work and Warren called him to meet up. He saw Warren and Freya sitting together on one side of the table, while Ethan and Theola were on the other.

            “You’re late. Where have you been?” Warren asked.

            “Relax, he’s here now isn’t he?” Frey said.

            “Why is she here anyway?” Ethan complained looking at Freya.

            “I invited her. When would you warm up to her?” Theola complained.

            “Well, it’s good to see that you are still the same as always.” Liam said. “What is this dinner for anyway?”

            “We just want to celebrate your first day on the job.” Warren said with a smile.

            Liam smiled at them. “Really. Thanks.”

            Liam sat down and started talking to them. They were the most important people in his life, he couldn’t imagine life without any of them.

            “Oh here he is.” Warren said.

            Liam saw Henry going towards them, he was with a woman.

            “Oh great, more people.” Ethan complained. “I thought we could celebrate with Liam all by ourselves.”

            “It’s no good trying to hog him all by yourself you know.” Henry said. “By the way this is Nicole, my fiancé.” Henry introduced the girl he is with.

            Liam looked at the girl and recognized her instantly. She was the one he saw at the party at Hart. The one that resembled Cara. Nicole and Liam shook hands. And as their hands touch, Liam’s right eye glowed blue.

            Nicole was walking down the isle in her wedding dress. Henry was waiting for her in the altar. It was a big wedding and everyone was happy to see the couple. But when they were about to change their vows, the door of the church opened. When Nicole saw the man, she suddenly dropped her bouquet and ran towards him. The man was Liam.