//3//

Kaitlyn's POV

Groaning, I shut my alarm clock off, panting from my struggle of army-crawling across the bed, stretching my arm to reach the machine, and hurting my fingers by slamming them onto the "off" button.

"Fuck this. I don't wanna goooo!"

"Rise and shine, darling!" My mother announces, walking into my room.

"How are you so energetic? I'm DYING." I exaggerate.

"I'm energetic because you owe another dollar to the swear jar!"

"Oh my god you heard that?"

"Every word. Pay up! More Taco Bell for me!"

Me too, mom. Me too.

Putting a dollar in the swear jar, I start to get ready.

After choosing a black lacy bra and matching underwear, I change into them before choosing some black leggings and a white crop top. Then I throw on my white converse and leave my hair natural. Long and wavy.

 Long and wavy

Time to go!

I got into my mom's car and we started the drive to school.

We pulled into the parking lot and i waved my mom goodbye.

I see shawn at the front of the school standing around with some friends. I walk past him and he slaps my ass as i walk by.

I turn around and glare at him, giving him the finger.

"Easy babygirl" he smirks.

"For the last time, I'm not your babygirl."

"But you could be." he winks.

"Get it shawn, she's hot." One of his friends winks. He comes towards me. "I don't believe we've been introduced."

"I'm Kaitlyn, and you're dickhead." I smile, holding my hand out for him to shake.

"You're a feisty one, I'm sure she's good in bed shawn."

"Okay enough Reed, you don't wanna scare her." Shawn rolls his eyes at the boy, who's apparently named reed.

Shawn grabs my arm, and walks me to the side. "I'm sorry about him, can I walk you to class?"

"It's okay, and fine." I roll my eyes but smile afterward.

We apparently aren't having first period today, so we walk straight to Mr. Renz classroom. Shawn is actually very sweet, with his arm around my waist, he talks to me the whole way to class.