Chapter Six

This is the start of volume 4, please enjoy! I hope this is where you guys left of at on the other chapter.

Feng Ming leaved the room. Instantly fresh breezes caressing his hair as he immersed into an vast seabed of flowers.

Miao Guang laughed loudly when she saw the surprise looks on Feng Ming, "Brother King have high regard for Duke Ming. Xuan Ya, a beautiful private property for Li Royal Families to be resided and never before had an outsider to spend an overnight here. Yet now Duke Ming could be seen as partial owner of this place."

Feng Ming said coldly, "I think this is something of a stone that killing two birds of Ruo Yan. It used to hide the news of my abduction and as precaution in case I ran away."

Miao Guang giggled likes a branch of flowers quivered; she seems to implicitly acknowledge that his deduction was correct.

Since it was Xuan Ya so there would be no retreat pathway that is there only one-way upward, therefore no guards were requiring to follow them. The two of them one after another strode slowly to cliff edge and here the wind blowing so strong that it made the sleeves bulged.

"Gorgeous." Feng Ming looked far into the distance as eyes could sees. There was a great vast plain; the city and urban area were within sight, a river shape like a belt twisting at the foot of the cliff mountain. He sighed and eyes wandered and searching for something.

Miao Guang extremely sensitive to his feeling as she stretched her hand forward and said "Duke Ming, Xi-Rei is over there."

Feng Ming gazed in the direction that she was pointed, a region of a very long range mountains touched blue sky, and in that place he saw grasses and branches of Xi-Rei. Suddenly he remembered that they are now separate by thousands of miles and he did not know how he could get back, thus his face shown sadness.

"Xi-Rei King currently... should be in Bo Jian. Bo Jian location is over there." Miao Guang navigated her pearl ivory hand to wave in midair.

Feng Ming heard ​​mockery in her words, annoyed, thus ignored her and turned back to the room. Miao Guang was happy but upon saw Feng Ming changes oddly so she hastily followed him as she stuck out her tongue.

"Duke Ming, are you alright?" Miao Guang quickly ran and caught up a few seconds later, she become frustrated as she gripped Feng Ming's sleeve, "No one dares to ignore me and not worry about my temper, if you're disregard me again, I will make sure you'll regret it."

Feng Ming continued to brush her off but he saw her fortitude effort, though her words were vicious but her bright eyes were adorable. It was unreasonable of him as a man to be angry with a girl, it was a bad form of manner so he tones down lightly, "Your Highness let go of my hand, Feng Ming is a prisoner, do not dare to talk to you."

"I want to talk to you even more." Although Miao Guang was not beautiful, she still has the inner grace born of noble disposition, following him and thrown tantrums which appeared quite charming.

Feng Ming stared at her for a moment, calculated inside but remains expressionless, he acted contemplation before quietly asked her, "Why have you always deceived and harms me?"

"Who told you not to follow me to Li Kingdom?" Miao Guang eloquent argued, raising her head up and said, "There is nothing in Li Kingdom that could not be compared with Xi-Rei."

Feng Ming knew it would be pointless to argued with an unreasonable Miao Guang who was no doubt much more daunting in this area than Ruo Yan, he did not bother to counteract the argument and he waves the hand away and said, "Okay, fine, Li Kingdom is formidable. Ump, you want to talk to me, but what topic to discuss?"