CHAPTER I

I woke up at six like every morning and did my morning routine,  I was so a day person on weekends I would even wake up to watch the sun rise.  It was just so beautiful,  the way the different colors looked and mixed in the sky. 

After completing my routine I looked at the clock which showed I had about twenty minutes to get to school,  so I had time for breakfast. 

I walked downstairs and there she was my mom,  the person I loved the most and the one I wanted to make proud of me so bad.  She is the best and sweetest person. 

I kissed her on the cheek and wished her good morning,  to which she replied with her brightest smile. 

She said she made my favourite pancakes for breakfast and I hungrily ate it all.  I looked petite but if you'd watch me eat you'd know better than to think that I don't eat proper. 

"So honey,  are you excited about the new term?" I heard mom ask as I was hungrily gulping down the pancakes.

I looked up at her,  smiled and swallowed the pancakes before answering her "mom,  I am just excited that this is the last year and then I'll get to go college and leave this school for good. "

"Oh honey,  you're such a beautiful,  brilliant girl why don't you make more friends... "

"Mommy I am your daughter,  you'd say I was beautiful if I looked like a pig and you know how anxious I get with the whole friends making things. "

I sigh inwardly, and get up and ready for my first day in Redwood High for senior year.