1: Pilot👨‍✈️

Epilogue
Moving round and round states and even countries can be tiresome. I can only hope we stay here longer. New schools, new house, nothing is ever the same. I just wish we stay here.

Brody's POV
That irritating noise in the morning that gives you a headache it's happening now. Do I have to get up? Probably.
So I got up, brushed my teeth and did ,my hair. Got changed into boyfriend jeans and a plain t-shirt. I decided to skip breakfast and go straight to school.

When I arrived I checked my timetable and found where I need to go when suddenly..... A cringey look boy pushed past me and failed leaving him face to face with me. "Don't you know who I am?" He asked patronisingly. "No!" I replied sarcastically: "Nor do I care!" He clearly got annoyed with this and stated " Just get out of my way " while trying to push me away.  "Who died and made you king" I replied. There was only silence after this and deep eye contact. It felt like we were staring in each other's eyes forever. He broke the eye contact and walk away. "Bitch" I muttered under my breath. He turned around and we made eye contact again. Then he walked away sexily. I thought to myself: Who is he?

Jacob's POV
Who is he? He's really annoying that's for sure. Well he is cute to say the least, I wish I did better with him , he's really cute. I hope I see him again or have I messed this up again.

Did you like it?