It All Begins Now

HEY everyone, well, just wanna introduce you guys to my co-writer lightningeyes23 (applause), she'll be helping me write this story ;D, SO ANYWAYS, enjoy xox

PEACE ,LOVE AND CHOCOLATE FT lightningeyes23

First chappie (Katalina’s POV)

I woke up feeling that same old weight on my stomach again. To think that after all this time I would’ve gotten used to it, would be futile. It’s not like I don’t love it when Leia (my pet/life line) cuddles with me but I don’t think many people like to have something heavy on them when they wake up (especially from a really bad sleep).The credit for my dissatisfactory sleep can go to the company I’ll be joining today. First waking up for school and now after finishing that, for my job is just FABULOUS. After messing up my room to get ready, I go to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Knowing that I am familiar with some people in my new office should calm my nerves a bit but it has yet to show its effect.

My neighbor works there too and so to prevent making an ass of myself I’ll be going with her today. Now sitting in my chair I think I deserve a pat on my shoulder. I seriously didn’t think I could make it.Since the day Cece told me that appalling news she hasn’t contacted me. I think I’ll have to be the one to contact her today if she doesn’t do it soon. Just then I see my phone vibrating .It’s probably Cece only and yes I am right. She has asked me to come with her to meet Khoder (her fiancé).I reply to her saying that I’ll be there and asking her where to meet. I think I can give Khoder a chance, for Cece only. Being her friend, I should at least see to it if the guy she is engaged to deserves her or not.