Cuphead X Hellhound! Reader (LEMON WARNING!)

Requested by EllysiaStewart and its one of THREE lemons they requested... Prepare your bleach.
----

You were walking through town, pretty much everyone avoiding you. You were a Hellhound, and you weren't nice. You were quite sassy, and had a major attitude. Everyone knew not to mess with you or get on your bad side.

You expected another normal day but, it was interrupted when you heard yelling. Then a laser shot in your direction, and you quickly dodged it. You growl as you look to see a small demon, a wolf, and two guys with cups for heads. "Which one of you idiots shot at me?!" You growled.

One of the guys with a cup for a head raised his hand a little. "I did. But I wasn't shooting at y-" "Oh, shut up!" You yell, cutting him off. You walk over, grabbing either side of his over jacket pulling him face to face, growling. "I-I'm sorry! It was an accident, I swear!" He said.

You had a right mind to hurt this guy, but...he was extremely cute. You stare him down then smirk slightly. "Alright, I can let this slide, but under one condition." You said. "Wh-what do you mean..?" He asked. "Meet me here later tonight. ALONE. And you'll see what I mean." You said. He nods, and you let him go. Then you walk away.

~Le time skip brought to you by Author chan drinking bleach~

It was now dark. You were walking to where you told that guy to meet you. To your satisfaction, he was there, waiting, leaning against the wall of an alley. He heard your footsteps and looked up. "Well...I'm here. As agreed. Now, what do you want from me?" He asked. You smirk.

You approach him. "First, I want to know your name." You say. "Its Cuphead." He responds, and your smirk widened. "Perfect~ now I can get what I REALLY want." You say, and his expression turns to a look of confusion. It was late, and no one was out, or near. Perfect.

You push Cuphead farther into the alley, causing his back to hit the far wall. His eyes widen and he points his finger gun at you as his finger glows. "I'm warning you lady! I got a finger gun and I ain't afraid to use it!" He says defensively.

You chuckle as you approach him. "That is the thing that got you into this in the first place. I have no intention of harming you. And call me (Y\N.)" You respond, and he slowly puts his finger down. "Then what do you want?" He asked. You walk up to him, cupping his face in your hands, your faces inches apart.

Cuphead seemed a little uncomfortable yet flustered. His face was coated with a light blush. You smirk. "What I want, is you." You say, causing his eyes to widen. "Wait, wha-mmph!" He was cut off by you kissing him. His eyes were wide, and he froze in shock. He slowly relaxed into the kiss and kissed back.

Once he accepted the kiss you take off his over jacket. He didn't make any attempt to stop you so you assumed he didn't mind. You pull away, and he lightly gasped for air. You took advantage and went back in, sliding your tongue into his mouth. He gasped in shock. He relaxed, intertwining his tongue with yours. Damn, he wasn't a bad kisser at all.

You moan into the heated make out session, and you swore you could feel Cuphead smirk. All of a sudden, he had you pinned to the wall. You gasp at the sudden change of position, but moan as you never parted from the make out session. Once you parted, you and Cuphead both panted for air.

Cuphead leaned down, kissing and licking your neck, making you moan quietly. "Mmm~" You moan, making Cuphead smirk against your neck. He then started stripping you down. Once he had you stripped, he rubbed his hand against your entrance.

You let out a loud moan as he rubbed you. He soon entered a finger into you, making you moan loudly. He thrusts it in and out, soon adding another finger, thrusting them and scissoring you. "Cuphead~" you moan causing him to smirk. Dear god that smirk. He pulled his fingers out, undressing himself.

Once he was done he picked you up so your legs wrapped around his waist. "You sure about this?" He asked. You nod, and he pushes into you. It takes you a bit to adjust but once you do you tell him to go. He starts to thrust, causing you to moan.

As time passed he got faster and faster. You were a moaning mess by now. He was thrusting roughly, and he hit your sensitive spot, making you scream in pleasure. He hit that spot over and over. You felt yourself about to release. "Cuphead~!!" You moaned, releasing onto him. He thrusts a bit more before pulling out, and releasing.

After you both caught your breath, you both got dressed. Cuphead walked you home, you said your goodbyes, and he left. He needed to check on Mugs anyway. You smile to yourself, going inside.

Wow, what a night.

------

~Author chan is now dead from drinking bleach~

Welp...first lemon done! I have lived a life of sin. XD