Oswald X Reader

Requested by bluefox364eye. I love this cinnamon roll of a bunny. :3
------
You were with Mickey and Donald, at the place Max worked at. You were all talking about random things when the door opened. Oswald and his kids walked in, and Oswald went to order a coffee. You watched, feeling you face heat up. You may have had a small crush on Oswald. Okay, a big one.

Its been a while since Ortensia died of the ink illness. Oswald had become depressed, and never talked. Although, lately, he seems to be talking more. Ever since he mistook Felix for Ortensia, he seems to be getting better. Although, you think Felix likes Oswald, which thinking about it only made you jealous. You sigh, causing Mickey to look at you. "Are you okay?"

You look at Mickey and nod. You looked back at Oswald. Mickey looked at Oswald then back to you. He smiled, and nudged you. "Well, go talk to him." Mickey said. You blushed and looked at Mickey. "I-I...um..." Was all you could say. "Don't be shy, (Y\N.)" Mickey said nudging you forward.

You sigh as you walk forward, walking up to Oswald. He looks over at you, and slightly smiles. "Oh. Hello, (Y\N)." He says. "H-hi Oswald..." You stutter. He then looks concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I-I'm fine." You stutter. This caused Oswald to just give you a suspicious look.

You look at Oswald. He didn't seem to believe what you were saying. "(Y\N), tell me what's wrong." He said. You blushed and stuttered to find words. You can't just say it. He wasn't over Ortensia and wouldn't feel the same. "Its nothing..." You say. Oswald sighs, still not believing you.

You look at the ground. "I'm sorry...I just can't seem to tell you." You say. A couple of the children hop up to you. "Hi!" They said. You smile at the children. "Hi." You respond. You look at Oswald, his eyes are full of kindness yet sadness. You sighed. The kids looked back and forth between you two.

Oswald rested a hand on your shoulder in comfort. "I hope you know you can tell me and talk to me about anything." He said, causing you to smile slightly. "I know...its just...I know you're not...over Ortensia and...I..." You stop after that.

Oswald's eyes widen a little, but he got the message. Sure, he did miss Ortensia, but he never thought you liked him that way. He pulled you into a hug. "I may miss her, but she's gone. I didn't know you felt that way. Maybe it is time I moved on." He said. You blushed and the kids had wide grins.

You smile as you hug back. This had to be the happiest moment of your life.

-------
I'm sorreh for the long wait! Having a disorder is a paaaaain! I hope you enjoy though! See ya in the next chapter!