Finding back her balance, she stood up straight and profusely apologized to him. "That's fine." The person said, waving his hands dismissively at her frantic disposition. His voice was bright, with a hint of masculine edge on it. "I am partly at fault. I shouldn't have opened the door harshly which startled you."

"N-no sunbae! I was the one not paying attention," she stuttered while shaking her head at him in disagreement.

The guy gaped at her, as if seeing her clearly for the first time. "Hey, you are from BlackPink! The foreign member right? I'm a fan of your group!" He added proudly, his lips breaking into a huge smile.

Lisa blushed at his enthusiasm, it meant a lot coming from someone as successful as him. "I'm sorry for the late introduction sunbae, I am Lisa of BlackPink from Thailand." She bowed at him deeply, "It's a pleasure to meet you. Please take care of me!"

"Wow! Thailand!" He gushed. His expressions were mostly filled with viral excitement. "Are you alone? Where are your members?" He inquired, scanning the area.

"Oh, I was just wandering around to calm some nerves before our group's turn," she explained in embarassment. She knows that for an idol of his calibre, her answer may sound really pathetic.

Much to Lisa's surprise, he gave her a warm smile and said, "Don't worry, I felt the same way during our first live performance and I almost peed on my pants." He chuckled at himself and winked at her, "But don't tell that to anybody." What he said comforted the anxious blonde and she found genuine support in it. "You better go now, I think your group will be performing next."

"Thank you sunbae." Lisa bowed and bid him goodbye. "Lisa! Hwaiting!" He called to her as she retreated to the backstage area where her unnies are. Before she could answer back, he was already gone.

•••

Their performance was phenomenal, no mistakes this time, only perfection. They were congratulated endlessly after exiting the stage by the staff and fellow idols. They have never felt so proud since their very first debut stage. For them, everything felt so surreal. "If they could die anytime, they could die now" as verbatim by Jisoo explaining how ecstatic they were.

Things were going fine for Lisa not until a staff came ushering the seven members of BTS to their seats, which is just as row ahead of them, at the far left. Great. Bangtan was now sitting in their full glory, almost facing their direction because of the seat arrangements. Lisa was more than distracted. Halfway through the ceremony, she has lost her focus on what was going on around her. Not to mention she has also lost her mind.

Her current dilemma is rooted not in one, but two people. Her mochi and the jerk. She was very conscious of her actions, her movements were restricted and even her breathing was well-calculated. All of it just to look good in case The Park Jimin will notice her. And then there was Jungkook, who kept on diverting her attention from her precious mochi. He was looking at her the same way as a specimen is examined under the microscope. The intensity of his stares sent chills through her very core and made her break into cold sweats.

Thud.

All of a sudden, the plant decor in front of them fell down. The lady coordinator seemed not to notice, given that she was too busy talking or giving instructions to the BTS members. Twice, who were sitting at the front, tried to clamber from the bench to pick it up. JeongYeon stretched her arms to reach for it but eventually failed.