Chapter 33: The First Move

Erza

I open my Phone i checked It Thrice. Nothing no Message from Lucy. There's something off.

(*G of L Calling*)

/Answer √     / Reject √

"are you Ready To make A wish . "

(Geez I feel the Warm of Your Love Scarlet )

"No. It's not Enough. " i used my Stern voice

(Okay. ) a dead silence i sigh

"What do you what "

(...……………)

"Come on the silence creeping me out "

(Here's the catch The Woman was Doing Her Next Mission on Sunday. You don't need to stop her. Bu--- )

"Wait Cut that This Sunday? " Man say You kidding

(Yea. And i was Saying Keith-Shit *Damn -Fuck Don't throw that Knife you squid. * Haist. Okay ) i heard i Crumble of Noises i thought for a while he change his Place who's he with Did Levy knew hmm~~

(Hey are you listening)

"Yea. Yea. Repaid it again "

(Geez Woman this Day. Like what I'm saying Her next mission is not Killing it's On more Spying. And Get what Mr.Sama what ) i know he rolled his eye's i what to ask why

"Why you Keep on calling Mr.Keith Sama ? Is he You're Master? I thought he is Your Dad?"

(Who Said he is 'Our Dad' Correction He is Just A Puppet You Really Show 'Keyes' they say He and Keyes are one But man. It's a Sick Joke. )

"What the hell you splitting. ? Elaborat me. Not that you Just tell Gray by that Stupid Paper"

(…………………………)

I thought for while he Cancelled the Call but then again

( his Just A Pawn . )

"Do we look like playing Chess.!!"

(Chill.  Like in the Chess the White King Don't Move easily He's Using his Bishoy  ,Horses, Pawn etc. He will Move Once He feel His Tower of Will Break Down and in that Case You Need To Protect the Black Queen ) his long stated mate.

"Hmm~  I can tell Levy will Elaborate me Then "

(Gihee. )

"Then where Lucy then?!"  Before he can answered my question he ended the call but i heard a loud Bang

"Not my Door!!!! "

"Hehe Sorry Sorry I can't Handle my excitement. "

"WHO are you" i put my hand on my hip. While the one massages my temple.

"Nah. Lucy-san was in the building of White Rocky Road Cookies & Short cake Strawberry-- hey hey Where are we going? "

" in that Place WRRC SHORTCAKE WHERE LUCY IS!!! "

"DON'T DRAG ME AND DON'T DROLL!! I knew i don't need to tell the whole name of that place Jellal Told me. *sigh*"

"What's you're name Again "

"Oooh~ I'm Meredy By the Way At your Service " she salute me hmm~

"We need to moved as fast as we can " she smirked at me.

•To Be Continued......

A/N:Pica Boooooo~  π___π