"Ian Hecox. District 2. I'm a fan of art." A boy with short brown hair and blue eyes says in a voice that was normal, bored, scared maybe? A lanky dark-skinned girl stood up. "I'm Lynne Dodd. I'm from district 11, and I love food." She says, causing a few people to chuckle. A tall boy brushes his silver hair out of his face. "I'm Wesley Johnson, but I go by Wes. I'm from district 8, and I love sweets! Oh, and weapons." He says in an excited, high-pitched voice. "And I'm Damien Haas, district 10. I love making people laugh and doing impressions." Damien says, the last part in a fake Russian accent, making people laugh.

Its boy with a hat's turn, " I'm Amra, preferably Flitz, Ricketts. I'm from district 11, and I love dancing." He says. "I'm Keith Leak Jr, from district 9, and I love writing." A boy says.

"I'm Whitney Barnett, district 8, and I like beauty." She says. More and more people speak up. Kane Atara from district 12 who likes martial arts, Ericka "Boze" Bozeman who's from district 5 who likes debate and is scared of dogs, Maria Welsh from district 3 and likes to watch the hunger games, and doesn't like being in them, and Lula Cassidy who is from district 4 and loves to prank people, but can take things seriously.

After we're all acquainted, we talk for a while more and one by one go to train.

The Bloodbath

(Just a reminder that I used a generator for this, and did not choose what happens, I just edit in the dialogue and emotions and stuff.)

Courtney's POV (district 2)

We're slowly lifted up on the podiums. I see the arena and the other tributes. I zone out, thinking of strategies. My string of thought is cut off when the horn sounds.

I see Maria run up and take a handful of throwing knives. On the opposite side of me, Shayne sprints the other way. I should start an alliance with him. Wait; no. Snap out of it. Get supplies! You need to help your district win! I think to myself, waiting for the right time to sprint up to the cornucopia. I see Adelaide  also sprint away, and see an opening. As I start to run for it I freeze in my tracks, because Damien, Flitz, and Sohinki are working together to get as many supplies as possible. I see Noah go close to the cornucopia, but then he chickens out and runs the other way. I see Keirsten pick up a trident that was almost as big as her, and she runs off. Keith takes a sickle and runs. I am rammed into as Mari and Joven fight for a bag. Mari soon gives up and retreats. I see out of the corner of my eye Kane and Lynne spinning away. It's all so fast paced and overwhelming that I stumble backwards. My foot hits something. I loom down and it's a knife!

I scramble to pick it up, and I put it out in front of me. Finn stands up, sees me, and makes eye contact with my knife. He sprints away with a lighter and some rope. Lasercorn was looking near me and started laughing maniacally. I loo to see he's found a bag of explosives. I gasp and back up, only to bump into Lula. She looks petrified,
and sprints away. I see Sydney grab a trident. She stares at it and grins evilly. She then sneaks away. Anthony and Ian had made a truce for the bloodbath, and I see them running away. Whitney follows close behind. I turn and cut someone's shoulder with my knife accidentally. I look up to see that it's Wes. Goddamnit. He grabs his arm in pain for a second and then sees my knife. He looks slightly afraid, mad, and energized. He grabs my knife , quickly getting it out of my hands. He pins me to the ground and whispers, "I'm sorry."

His arm goes up in slow motion. He connects the knife to my chest. It goes black.

Boom.

Olivia's POV (district 10)

I see Courtney get stabbed by Wes and then a cannon sounds. Already? I think to myself. I was going to make an alliance with her. I was slightly petrified and frozen with fear. I run around the cornucopia and place my hand on a backpack. Another hand is also on it.

I look up slowly, my face plastered with fear. It was Boze' hand. We make eye contact for a second that feels like forever. Everything goes silent and I can only hear my heartbeat.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

My heartbeat sounds. I am frozen. She jolts suddenly and grabs the bag. I get scared, thinking that she might have weapons and kill me. I shoot up and sprint away.

A/N: was this fast paced? Well, I hope not. Also, the other chapters will be less hectic and more slow paced, except if there's an arena event. Well, I was also really tired while writing this. These are updated so late because I put off updating them: unlike Pictures Last Longer, which I jot down a draft of the chapter when I think of it because I'm making it up on the spot. But I already have this book prewritten so I'm like "I'll do it later" every hour.

Dead:
Courtney

Word count: 1649

HAH I POSTED THIS ON SUNDAY 11:59 PM IM STILL ON SCHEDULE BITCHES