CHAPTER FUCKING 5!!!

Heya!!! So if your wondering about the song^^^ it's a hard rock/ metal song that is just played by one of the characters in this chapter. So if you don't like that kid of music, its cool with me. I just thought it would be cool to put it in here:)) anyways, hope you guys enjoy this new chapter!!!
--------------
You woke up to the tv still playing Occult Crimes and Elliott passed out next to you. You had a lot of fun last night and wished the night could have lasted longer! You check your phone to see if anyone had texted you..... No new text messages from that anonymous number. Good. But there was a new text message from Ian. It says:
Ian: When you wake up please come back to the house.

You: Can I stay a little bit longer?(you felt like a child asking this question)

Ian: No.

Wow. Okay then, I guess I have to leave now. You pack your things up and you poke Elliott's face until he is awake enough so that you can tell him that you had to leave.

TIME SKIP
You get back home and enter through the back door. Music is blaring from your room. You know some metal/ some of your friends listen to metal(whichever works best for you) so you know the songs name is Valley of Shadows by Doyle. You walk into your room to see Ian laying on your bed reading some of your old diaries of when you were much younger.

Ian: Nothing has changed.( he said with a smile while holding the book)

You run over to him to try to grab the book away but turns on his side to read more of the book. You climb on your bed to be able to grab the book. Once your reaching for it, one of his hands grabs your arm and pulls you on top of him. He just stares into your eyes while keeping one of your arms in his grasp. You feel your face get really hot and you push off him and onto the floor.

Ian: (laughs) ...Your so innocent it almost hurts.

You: I am not innocent. Thank you very much! (You say while getting up and sitting on a chair in your room)

Ian: (looks up from your old dairy) If you weren't innocent you would just sit next to me on the bed. Instead you sat the farthest away from me that you could have.(he says with a half grin)

He was right though. You were sitting far away from him. And although you crack dirty jokes all the time, you were still "innocent".

You: whatever, I'm going to get some breakfast. (You say as you walking out of the room pouting)

When pouring some cereal you hear light footsteps behind you. Once done getting together some cereal you turn around to go sit down at the table to eat. But when you look up what you see is a different type of meal.

Ian: I could help you out if you wanted some innocence to be taken away? (He pulls up his shirt while he says this)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ian: I could help you out if you wanted some innocence to be taken away? (He pulls up his shirt while he says this)

You: (you kinda just stand there for a moment. With your mouth completely wide open and your eyes unknowingly traveling all around you ) uhm I-i

Ian: (laughs seductively) Are you that nervous?

He takes his shirt all the way off and just tosses it to the ground. He starts to walk toward you and you feel your face heat up so much. Your probably red right now, but you can't help it. He takes your face in his hands and kisses you softly on the mouth. You almost flinched away from his kiss expecting it to be rough and mean. You wrapped a arm around his neck, and once you do he deepens the kiss. You start to kiss him back. What are you doing? This is crazy!! You can't help but not understand why you wanted to kiss him. But you wanted it, you liked how it felt. You feel him break away from the kiss. He surprises you by picking you up by your legs and putting you on the counter. This way your almost as tall as him sitting here... Ian places one of his knees between your legs and moves it outward. Slowly moving your legs apart, all the while staring into eyes and smiling seductively. One of his arms goes around you to keep you close to him, while the other hand pulls on your hair making you head tilt back. He starts to lightly peck and lick your neck. Fresh hickies are still on your neck so you flinch when his tongue glides over them. Every time you flinch he pulls you in closer to him. Both of your arms goes around him and pulls him in close to you.

Ian: (he whispers into your ear) see~ you like it~

You feel him tug harder on your hair as he sucks on your weak spot on your neck. You moan when feeling the sensation you have from his actions. You feel your face go super hot again and you feel embarrassed.

Ian: (whispers) moaning already? We haven't even gotten to the fun part yet..

You feel him start to bite your ear and you grab some of his hair and gently tug on it and you gasp at the feeling.... then your phone in your back pocket starts buzzing. You and Ian ignore it the first time, but when it keeps buzzing he gets off of you.

Ian: Who the hell is calling you so fucking early?

You: I don't know..

You pull your phone out of your pocket to see that your getting a call from that anonymous person... Ian sees who it is as well. He takes your phone without hesitation and answers the call.

You: What are yo-

Ian puts a finger over your mouth to silence you.

Ian: Hi, who is this?.... Hello?... Anyone there?

Then he pulls the phone away from his face and hangs up.

Ian: Damn, that killed the mood. That's okay we can pick up where we left off another day.( he says while winking)

You just roll your eyes trying to hide your still red face as you grab your cereal and sit down to eat.

TIME SKIP

The rest of the day has been pretty normal. You and Ian watched shows together and talked about music and other light subjects. It was time to get to bed now. And you were climbing into bed when Ian walked in.

Ian: It's storming outside now.

You: Okay?

Ian: I'm really afraid of storms.

That's all he said while shaking and walking to the other side of your bed and getting in. He grabbed you and pulled you into the covers. Keeping you close to him the entire time you fell easily asleep in his arms.
------
Tomorrow I has the school. So the rate of when chapters comes out will probably be slower. Sorry loves.

Kinky messजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें