Left with daddy

Shawn's pov
*Friday
"Babe wake up," Y/n says shaking me. "What?" I mumble. "Today's the day I leave for my weekend with Sarah. Don't you remember?" "Oh yeah of course." "Here's the schedule, I pumped some milk for Lilia, if you run out just use formula. Keep me updated."
"Baby everything is going to go fine," I say. "You sure? I'm leaving you with a 5 year old and a newborn," she says. "Yes now go, have fun." Y/n smiles and kisses me. I kiss back. "Bye love you." "Love you too hubby."
Just as I fall back asleep, I hear Lilia crying. I groan and get up to get her. I calm her down in my arms and go to Michael's room. "Mikey get up," I say. I walk downstairs and pour myself coffee.
I put Lilia in her bouncy crib and make Michael breakfast. "Daddy you need to do my hair," Michael says after eating his breakfast. I start combing it. "No you need to put the sticky stuff in it."
"Sticky stuff?" I say. "Yeah mama always puts sticky stuff in it." "Um okay but I don't know what sticky stuff, so you're just going to deal have normal hair for today." I finish and I get into the car with Michael.
As I pull out if the driveway, I remember I forgot something. "Shit," I mumble. "You said a bad word," Michael says. I get out of the car and run inside the house. "Hey Lilia." She's fast asleep.
As I pick her up, she starts crying. "No no it's okay, daddy's here." I grab her diaper bag and go to the car, Lilia still crying in my arms. I put her in her car seat and kiss her forehead.
"Distract your sister," I tell Michael. I drive to Michael's school and walk him in. "Sorry he's late," I tell his teacher Mrs. Johnson. "Love you buddy." I hug him and kiss his head. I go back in the car and drive home.
After school, I go to the store to buy groceries. "Stay by me buddy," I tell him as we walk in. I give Lilia a bottle and start looking for bread. "Why kind of bread does Y/n want, there's 500 kinds."
I find the bread I need and start going to the dairy section. "Michael do you need any yogurt." I don't hear him respond. "Michael?" I turn around and he's gone. "Are you kidding?"
I'm running, I'm searching and I don't know where to start. (A/n: I'm dying I love you but you're a hole right through my heart.) I look and look and finally find him. "There you are."
Tears are streaming down his face. I give him a tight hug. "You were gone," Michael says crying. "Shh it's okay daddy's here." We stay hugging for a couple minutes. "I love you Michael."
"I love you daddy." I finish shopping and we go home. Right as we get home I smell something stinky. Lilia has a poopy diaper. "Oh god." I take her out of her car seat and change her.
Then I call my mom. "Hello?" She answers. "Hi I need help, Y/n is out of town and I'm left alone with Lilia and Michael. Please come," I say.  I hear her laugh. "I'll be over honey."