Difference in Personality: Joyous Folk, And Their Revelations

People are different. Very different.  A person's motives can be diverse, as well as their emotions.  A person's personality rules over those emotions.  A personality isn't just an emotion, it is a combination of emotions that coexists with one's motives, and their past predicaments. Whether a person shows that they are predominantly joyous doesn't actually define their personality. Of course, their are times that that person is sad, or angry, however, their happiness is perceived to be a poster card for their personality. Often however, most of the happiest people put on that facade to, in lack of better words, conceal their true secrets. Whether that be a dark past, a shitty home life, or even a disease of some sorts. These types of people are in many ways the strongest people, due to their determination to make others feel joy. These types of people are often the strongest lovers, have the heaviest hearts, have the most desirable humors, and are the most humble of people. 

      The reason they can be the strongest lovers is because they love for the purpose of having a purpose. They've never experienced the art of "love". Love is a broad emotion that this person can not begin to register in their heads, due to never being acquainted to it. Never being accustomed to something brings confusion, and confusion brings curiosity, and curiosity turns into a strong obsession. A strong obsession with something is both soothing and potentially dangerous, for both accomplices. This type of person in particular, if their hearts are broken, usually obsession of that culprit is at play, or depression to the highest degree. Obsession to a point where they become a stalker, to assaulting, or murdering the person they loved. Or depression to the point where they have suicidal thoughts, or even commit suicide. This is why they have the heaviest hearts.

      These people are humble, for the sole purpose of being told they are nothing, that they will amount to nothing. It's sad, but it's true. They are, or were told that their life meant less than a penny. They are humbled, because there is no other way to feel, when you spend your whole life with someone clouding your improvement and judgement, you have no other way to feel. Mental strain on someone can be devastating, especially to a point of depreciation at every turn. So any types of ratification may make this person embarrassed, because they are not very used to sanction. Many people may take the compliments they get for granted, due to being accustomed to these encouragements. However, the "Joyous Folk" cannot help but humble themselves. As for why they have some of the most desirable humors is best said by Robin Williams- "I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anyone else to feel like that."

       People are deceiving, confusing, and multi-layered. "Don't judge a book by it's cover." is a derogatory phrase, the reason being is because joyous people aren't as they seem. You cannot call someone stupid, because you don't know them. Just like you cannot exactly know if someone is pure joy, because it doesn't matter if it is your son, daughter, best friend, cousin, etc. you don't know what they are thinking. You cannot read one's mind, and that also means that the book's cover is not the one that is deceiving, it is the 'reader' who is deceiving the 'audience' about the cover. The 'reader' is trying to paraphrase something that doesn't make sense, the 'reader' tries to take the cover out of context for their own personal, fucked up motives. However, "Joyous Folk" are, again, among the strongest people. They can pull through. No type of diversity can keep them down for long.