Chapter 6

Today for lunch you sat with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. You weren't very talkative since the events of last night but you made sure to smile every so often.

"Hey. What's this mark on your right arm," Mikasa asked grabbing your arm examining it.

Eren looked over a bit of anger shown in his eyes and Armin just looked worried.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it," you said and pulled away.

"Is there something you aren't telling us," Armin asked.

You shook your head. Soon lunch ended and you headed to Orchestra.
After the long hours of the day finished you began to head towards the direction of home. You then heard somones footsteps. You looked to see Eren approaching you. He grabbed your arm looking at it suspiciously.

"Who did this," Eren asked obviously mad.

"No one. Don't get angry over this please," you said.

"I just don't like it when you're hurt," Eren said and then embraced you.

You stood there a bit surprised and then hugged him back. You smiled enjoying the long period of time. You wanted to whine when he pulled away but you kept quiet.

"I'll see you later, okay? And if you want to talk you have my number," Eren said and then raced off.

You nodded and then began to head home. You thought back to the hug and blushed. Why had you enjoyed it so much. You sighed in defeat. Is it possible you have feelings for Eren?

The answer is yes. You have feelings for the Eren! There will be more tomorrow!