Chapter 7

A/N: I skipped the hospital part... ( i'm lazy)

Ari's POV
When i say someone is trying to catch a case today.... I mean it. Sorry where are my manner... Hey guys!Daniella is back... Have you guys been treating the author of this book really well? Ok so you remember that Daisy girl.... Yeah she's trying to catch her a case right now. So I've been on bed rest for the past 4 weeks, but guess who's here to take care of me? Dustin! *in a sarcastic tone* yay. He has to bring me my homework from school, but he's apologiz-*ding dong* speaking of the devil

Ari: Come in Dustin!

Dustin: How did you know it was me?

Ari: Who else comes to my house at 3:00 in the evening.

Dustin: Oh...... Well how's your side?

Ari: Fine i guess....

Dustin: * looks at her* Ari.... I'm so sorry about how Daisy treated you.... Most importanly leaving you alone.

Ari: * aviods his eye contact* Dustin if you think for one minuet that i'm just gonna forgive you like that for leaving me alone with that psychotic ass girl, and you doing nothing to stop her crazy ass.... you've thought wrong.

Dustin: She didn't do anything wrong Ariel! She wasn't even there when that person shot you on the roof! Why do you hate her so much? Are you that fucking jealous?

Ari: Get out..... GET THE FUCK OUT DUSTIN!

Dustin: FINE! *leaves*

Ari: You just wait...... you will regret rejecting me.

*WINDOWS CRASH OPEN*

Unknown POV
At last little Ari won't stand a chance against me... And neither will Daisy. I will finally get my precious Dustin all to myself.

........................................................................

A/N: Who's the Unknown POV? What happens next to Ari or should i say Daisy when she finds out who it is.....

Hope you guys chapter 7! Chapter will be out soon, so please just hang tight... Please start reading my other book. Pretty please with a cheery on top don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow me for more adventure.

Next time on Rejected by My Best Friend.

-Jaidyn